SMi’s 6th annual Biomarkers Summit 2013 - Innovations is stratified medicine
Drawing on advances in genomics, translational medicine and clinical trial design, SMi’s sixth annual Biomarkers Summit held on 16th &17th January 2013 London brings you the latest developments from toxicity testing to compound screening and first-in-man studies to companion diagnostic assays, stay competitive with fresh insights from companies at the cutting edge of biopharmaceutical development.
London (PRWEB UK) 18 September 2012
The drive towards personalized medicine is seeing pharma move from patient stratification as a ‘nice to have’, to an essential feature of product development. Exemplified by the success of Herceptin, biomarkers promise to transform drug discovery, clinical development and diagnostics in the R&D process. This dynamic market, poised to reach a value of $33.3 billion by 2015, will continue to improve decision-making, clinical trial success rates and translational productivity.
Attending will enable you to:
Accelerate companion diagnostics development for therapeutic indications
- Validate and deliver biomarkers for patient selection during clinical trials
- Implement sub-grouping in patient segmentation studies
- Utilise revised FDA regulatory guidelines to aid product development
- Optimise reimbursement strategies for diagnostics
- Maximise biomarker identification using epigenetic and metabolomic insights
For more information visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/biomarkers-summit13.asp
alternatively contact Farhaana Rahman on +44 0 207 827 6186 or email on frahman(at)smi-online.co(dot)uk