Alexandria, VA (PRWEB) September 17, 2012
During the Monday session of the NMFTA meeting, the members elected the following officers to serve one year terms:
Chairman - William H. Kimmel
Vice Chairman - Paul J. Dugent
Treasurer - Russell L. Garrett
Secretary - Paul G. Levine
Additionally, annual elections were held for the Regional Directors and Directors-at-Large.
1. Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont
Don M. Lewis, II
2. Delaware, the District of Columbia, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, and West Virginia
Paul J. Dugent
3. Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee
Russell L. Garrett
4. Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin
John T. Roswick
5. Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming
Robert B. Block
6. Alaska, Arizona, California, Canada, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington
William H. Kimmel
The five Directors-at-Large:
Joseph C. Colapietro, Danny Loe, William L. McGinley, M. Lloyd Rawson, and Robert W. Sowers
The next NMFTA | CRC | CCSB meeting will take place on January 27 – 30, 2013 in San Diego, CA. Both the CRC and CCSB meetings are open to the public and all parties interested in the classification process are welcome to attend.
Founded in 1956, NMFTA’s mission is to serve as a research and development organization providing the transportation industry with the necessary information through education, research, and publication of specifications, rules, transportation codes and the preparation and dissemination of studies, reports and analyses. For more information on the NMFTA, contact us at 1.703.838.1810, customerservice(at)nmfta(dot)org, or visit http://www.nmfta.org.