Book signing attendees can receive a free, signed copy from the authors while supplies last.
TORONTO (PRWEB) September 18, 2012
AuthorHouse, the leading self-publishing imprint and marketing services provider for authors around the globe, has released its schedule of free author book signings at the 23rd Annual The Word on the Street book fair. It will take place on Sunday, September 23, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. in Queen’s Park in Toronto.
The following authors will be signing on Sunday, September 23:
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: W J Buxton, “Winkiedough Twinkletoe”
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Elaine Stienon, “The Way to the Shining City”
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: G. Warren Hall, “DEMONS PHANTOMS AND ME”
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.: Phil Bouchard, “Finite Theory of the Universe, Dark Matter Disproof and Faster-Than-Light Speed”
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.: Maddalena Giannasi OCT, “Bianca And Her Alphabet Soup”
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.: P. T. Straub, “The Ordinary Adept”
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.: W J Buxton, “Winkiedough Twinkletoe”
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: Mario Cardarelli, “Kid Jack Adventures”
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.: Desmond E. R. Ottley, “MORE THAN THESE”
Book signing attendees can receive a free, signed copy from the authors while supplies last. Additionally, AuthorHouse will host a book gallery of several other titles and have staff on hand to offer information and to answer questions about its authors and self-publishing services, for anyone interested.
General admission to The Word on the Street fair is free. More information is available at http://www.thewordonthestreet.ca/wots/. For more information about self-publishing a book with AuthorHouse, log onto http://www.authorhouse.com/ or call 1-888-519-5121 today.
AuthorHouse, an Author Solutions, Inc. self-publishing imprint, is a leading provider of book publishing, marketing, and bookselling services for authors around the globe and offers the industry’s only suite of Hollywood book-to-film services. Committed to providing the highest level of customer service, AuthorHouse assigns each author personal publishing and marketing consultants who provide guidance throughout the process. For more information or to publish a book visit authorhouse.com or call 1-888-519-5121. For the latest, follow @authorhouse on Twitter.