Book signing attendees can receive a free, signed copy from the authors while supplies last.
TORONTO (PRWEB) September 18, 2012
iUniverse, the leading self-publishing imprint and marketing services provider for authors around the globe, has released its schedule of free author book signings at the 23rd Annual The Word on the Street book fair. It will take place on Sunday, September 23, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. in Queen’s Park in Toronto.
The following authors will be signing on Sunday, September 23:
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Rochelle Doan Craig, “The Twelve Years of Christmas”
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Anne Ravenoak, “Gentle Annie”
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: R. Duncan Wallace, MD, “The Book of Psychological Truths”
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.: R. Duncan Wallace, MD, “The Book of Psychological Truths”
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.: Anis Blémur, MBA, “A Balanced Life”
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.: Corie Laraya-Coutts, “DJ McDonald”
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: R. Duncan Wallace, MD, “The Book of Psychological Truths”
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.: R. Duncan Wallace, MD, “The Book of Psychological Truths”
Book signing attendees can receive a free, signed copy from the authors while supplies last. Additionally, iUniverse will host a book gallery of several other titles and have staff on hand to offer information and to answer questions about its authors and self-publishing services, for anyone interested.
General admission to The Word on the Street fair is free. More information is available at http://www.thewordonthestreet.ca/wots/. For more information about self-publishing a book with iUniverse, log onto http://www.iuniverse.com/ or call 1-888-AUTHORS today.
iUniverse, an Author Solutions, Inc. self-publishing imprint, is the leading book marketing, editorial services, and supported self-publishing provider. iUniverse has a strategic alliance with Chapters Indigo in Canada, and titles accepted into the iUniverse Rising Star program are featured in a special collection on BarnesandNoble.com. iUniverse recognizes excellence in book publishing through the Star, Reader’s Choice and Editor’s Choice designations—self-publishing’s only such awards program. Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, iUniverse also operates offices in Indianapolis. For more information or to publish a book, please visit iuniverse.com or call 1-800-AUTHORS. For the latest, follow @iuniverse on Twitter.