Book signing attendees can receive a free, signed copy from the authors while supplies last.
TORONTO (PRWEB) September 18, 2012
Xlibris, a book publisher created by authors for authors, has released its schedule of free author book signings at the 23rd Annual The Word on the Street book fair. It will take place on Sunday, September 23, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. in Queen’s Park in Toronto.
The following authors will be signing on Sunday, September 23:
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Kenneth Ungerecht, “God Theories”
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Claude Filion and David Gnass, “Bobby's Retirement Humor”
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Louise Lee Hsiu, “Penghu Moon in the Well”
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Deborah Armstrong, “Forever Love”
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.: Kenneth Ungerecht, “God Theories”
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.: The Master Teachers, “The Newer Testament”
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.: Lorraine McLennan, “An Odyssey”
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: Will McClinton, “Lineage”
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: SJ Knight, “The Adventures of Sebastian the Angel Kitty”
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.: M.A. Walker, “From My Lips to God's Ears: Second Edition”
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.: Patsy Bates, “A Cancer Memoir”
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.: Lorraine McLennan, “An Odyssey”
Book signing attendees can receive a free, signed copy from the authors while supplies last. Additionally, Xlibris will host a book gallery of several other titles and have staff on hand to offer information and to answer questions about its authors and self-publishing services, for anyone interested.
General admission to The Word on the Street fair is free. More information is available at http://www.thewordonthestreet.ca/wots/. For more information about self-publishing a book with Xlibris, log onto http://www.xlibris.com or call 1-888-795-4274 today.
About Xlibris Corporation
Xlibris Publishing, an Author Solutions, Inc. imprint, was founded in 1997 and, as the leading book publishing services imprint for authors, has helped to publish more than 60,000 titles. Xlibris is based in Bloomington, Indiana, and provides authors with direct and personal access to quality publication in hardcover, trade paperback, custom leather-bound, and full-color formats. For more information, visit xlibris.com, or call at 1-888-795-4274, to receive a free publishing guide.