We continue to see readership expansion both domestically and throughout the world
Jupiter, FL (PRWEB) September 17, 2012
Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine is proud to announce its September/October 2012 issue is now digitally available to readers across the globe. Fittingly, the theme of this newest edition is “Spray Foam Around the World” and will feature several internationally focused articles. Furthermore, this issue marks the publication’s one-year anniversary.
Highlights of the September/October Issue:
- A church is rehabilitated with SPF near the Arctic
- SPF travels from New England to Central Asia
- Spray foam insulates a world-class golf course in Nova Scotia
- International spray foam market overview
- A spray foam vet draws on world experience for SPF applications
- The debut of a fountain coated in polyurea in Macau
- Spray foam insulates a St. Jude Dream Home
- The roof of a Fermilab facility in dire need of spray foam
- Special: Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine at one year
- New tools for speeding up the foam trimming process
- How to improve your company's landing pages
SFIRM Readership Continues to Grow
In reaching the one-year mark, Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine's readership has steadily risen from a modest market share to nearly 19,000 readers in over 125 countries. This widespread geographic adoption is greatly facilitated by the magazine's 100% digital publication and fully audited readership.
"We continue to see readership expansion both domestically and throughout the world, trends that are directly linked to our reader-friendly digital and mobile platforms," said Ryan Spencer, Editor-in-Chief of Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine. "Bringing our audience new projects, products and industry-relevant topics in every issue maintains reader loyalty."
Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine, which is available as an iPhone, Android and Kindle Fire app, maintains a major advantage over traditionally printed publications. While print magazines can only measure how many issues are delivered, digital publications can measure how many issues are actually being read. On that note, Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine is growing strongly, with an exact readership of 18,777 as of writing, which stands as a 17% increase from the previous issue's tally.
About Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine:
Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine is targeted to a global audience of building construction professionals and energy-conscious readers. It is distributed bi-monthly to applicators, manufacturers, distributors, specifiers, general contractors, architects, engineers, and managers in both the public and private sectors. For more information, or free instant access, please use contact details provided.