iUniverse will host six free book signings.
NEW ORLEANS (PRWEB) September 18, 2012
iUniverse, the leading self-publishing imprint and marketing services provider for authors around the globe, has released its schedule of free indie author signings at the 2012 AARP Life@50+ Convention being held at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center this September 20-22. iUniverse will host six free book signings.
The following authors will be signing throughout the weekend:
Friday, September 21
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.: Booth 1309, Bernard G. Bowyer, “Duty, Honor & Privilege”
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.: Booth 1309, Jan Smolders, “Viral Games”
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: Booth 1309, Ghulam Chatha, “FAITH NOT RELIGIONS”
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.: Booth 1309, Anis Blémur, “A Balanced Life”
Saturday, September 22
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.: Booth 1309, Jane Bennett Munro,“Murder under the Microscope”
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.: Booth 1309, Bernard G. Bowyer, “Duty, Honor & Privilege”
General admission to the event is $25 for AARP members and $35 for non-members. More information, including hours of operation, is available at http://www.aarp.org/about-aarp/events/national_event/. For more information about self-publishing a book with iUniverse, log onto http://www.iuniverse.com/ or call 1-888-AUTHORS today.
iUniverse, an Author Solutions, Inc. self-publishing imprint, is the leading book marketing, editorial services, and supported self-publishing provider. iUniverse has a strategic alliance with Chapters Indigo in Canada, and titles accepted into the iUniverse Rising Star program are featured in a special collection on BarnesandNoble.com. iUniverse recognizes excellence in book publishing through the Star, Reader’s Choice and Editor’s Choice designations—self-publishing’s only such awards program. Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, iUniverse also operates offices in Indianapolis. For more information or to publish a book, please visit iuniverse.com or call 1-800-AUTHORS. For the latest, follow @iuniverse on Twitter.