Trafford Publishing will host six free book signings.
NEW ORLEANS (PRWEB) September 18, 2012
Trafford Publishing, the leading self-publishing imprint and marketing services provider for authors around the globe, has released its schedule of free indie author signings at the 2012 AARP Life@50+ Convention being held at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center this September 20-22. Trafford Publishing will host six free book signings.
The following authors will be signing throughout the weekend:
Friday, September 21
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Booth 1309, Margie Shepherd, “Travesty”
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.: Booth 1309, Sue Perkins, “SCHWINN BLACK PHANTOM”
Saturday, September 22
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.: Booth 1309, Kay Riche, “Whispering Memories that Haunt the Soul”
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.: Booth 1309, Lue Wyatt, “Ma'am”
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Booth 1309, Virginia Bathurst Beck, “Life Begins at Eighty”
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.: Booth 1309, Dave Lamb, “i'll be alright”
General admission to the event is $25 for AARP members and $35 for non-members. More information, including hours of operation, is available at http://www.aarp.org/about-aarp/events/national_event/. For more information about self-publishing a book with Trafford Publishing, log onto http://www.trafford.com or call 1-888-232-4444 today.
About Trafford Publishing
Trafford Publishing, an Author Solutions, Inc. author services imprint, was the first publisher in the world to offer an “on-demand publishing service,” and has led the independent publishing revolution since its establishment in 1995. Trafford was also one of the earliest publishers to utilize the Internet for selling books. More than 10,000 authors from over 120 countries have utilized Trafford’s experience for self publishing their books. For more information about Trafford Publishing, or to publish your book today, call 1-888-232-4444 or visit trafford.com.