This year’s Owners Magazine is, by far, our most ambitious effort yet. In time I suspect it will rival our annual Power 100 list as one of the most anticipated special issues of the year.
New York, NY (PRWEB) September 17, 2012
The Observer Media Group is proud to announce The Commercial Observer’s second annual Owners Magazine, a once-a-year bacchanal designed for the men and women who own commercial real estate in New York City. In this year’s issue—at 108 pages, twice the size of last year’s effort — 40 of the city’s biggest real estate icons including Donald Trump, Douglas Durst and Anthony Malkin predict the upcoming presidential elections, name personal role models, divulge their successes and failures and answer a dozen other intimate questions involving Manhattan’s ultra-competitive real estate industry.
Among the nuggets from this year’s questionnaire, notable landlords offer a wide-range of anecdotes and quotations, including:
· “It would be nice to own Versailles!”
· “My most prized possession is my NY Yankees World Series trophy & ring”
· “The next president of the United States should be Stephen Colbert”
· “The Sopranos may not have directly affected my career, but I think it's a good metaphor for running a medium-sized American business.”
“This year’s Owners Magazine is, by far, our most ambitious effort yet,” said Jotham Sederstrom, editor-in-chief of The Commercial Observer. “In time I suspect it will rival our annual Power 100 list as one of the most anticipated special issues of the year.”
In addition to 42 pages of Owner Inquisition Q&A’s, this year’s magazine will feature:
· Exclusive map of who controls Manhattan, by zip code
· Features on New York City’s mysterious tax assessment formula, the next generation of Manhattan’s most storied real estate dynasties, the emotions, narcissism and inner demons that drive men to build, and a host of other stories
· Analytical data, helpful charts and tools, all exclusive to The Owners Magazine
The Owners Magazine hits stands September 18.
The Commercial Observer is New York’s only weekly publication solely covering the city’s commercial real estate industry. Every week readers turn to The Commercial Observer to get the inside story on the biggest deals, the boldest moves, the brokers, the bankers, the owners, developers, and tenants that define the New York commercial real estate industry.
Observer Media Group
For more than twenty years, The Observer Media Group has been the go-to source for an insider’s perspective on culture, media, technology, politics, real estate, and the city’s most powerful, trend-setting characters. The Observer offers its readers cutting-edge reporting available on a variety of platforms, written by an editorial staff known for its distinctive and discerning style and wit. The Observer is delivered to Manhattan’s most affluent, educated and influential consumers with the average household income of $644,000 and average net worth of $4.1 million. The Observer Media Group is emblematic of journalism today – a bridge spanning traditional and future media.
Observer Media Group
Zarah Burstein, zburstein(at)observer(dot)com / Phone: 212-407-9394