myCNAjobs Launches the First Version of Caregiver and CNA Recruitment 4.0 – The New Face of Recruitment in a Growing Industry

Share Article

Recognizing savvy companies are focused on turning recruiting into a profit center versus a cost center and the need to go beyond simply building a community of job seekers, myCNAjobs recently launched its version of Caregiver and CNA Recruitment 4.0.

News Image
We’re part job board, part community, and part recruitment squad with a staff well-versed not only in recruiting techniques, but digital marketing and engagement.

Recognizing savvy companies are focused on turning recruiting into a profit center versus a cost center and the need to go beyond simply building a community of job seekers, myCNAjobs recently launched its version of Caregiver and CNA Recruitment 4.0.

myCNAjobs is focused on attracting both active and passive caregivers through caregiver engagement on social channels as well as building deep relationships offline within the community. ERE.net recently noted that if you take an approximation of 100% of candidates qualified for a job, 10% are actively looking and the remaining 90% tend to be most attractive to employers.

“Our focus goes far beyond a traditional recruitment model to reach highly attractive caregivers, home health aides, and certified nursing assistants across the country,” says Brandi Kurtyka, CMO of myCNAjobs. “We’re part job board, part community, and part recruitment squad with a staff well-versed not only in recruiting techniques, but digital marketing and engagement.”

myCNAjobs views digital marketing as a critical component to caregiver and CNA Recruitment.

“Building a community and offering standard recruiting tools at insanely high prices no longer cuts it – especially in this industry,” adds Kurtyka.

For as little as $59, senior home care agencies, nursing homes, and assisted living communities are able to tap into a ready-to-work caregiver talent pool, post jobs, and receive support from a dedicated recruitment squad that’s well-versed in recruiting online and offline to connect the right types of caregivers to the right types of companies at the right time.

“For 20% of the cost of a single job posting on a traditional job board, employers are now able to leverage state-of-the-art caregiver and CNA recruitment tools that are backed by a team of people staying abreast the latest recruiting techniques and listening and adapting to the caregiver market,” comments Kurtyka.

To learn more about, visit myCNAjobs.

About myCNAjobs.com
myCNAjobs is the world’s most comprehensive resource to find rewarding work and hire caregivers and certified nursing assistants effectively. To learn more visit, myCNAjobs.com or contact info(at)myCNAjobs(dot)com.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

C. Cramer
Follow us on
Visit website