Those getting hitched mid-week stand to make significant savings
(PRWEB UK) 18 September 2012
With September being a popular month for couples to begin planning their weddings, it can be easy to start accumulating a number of expensive bills, however, Dosh Express is keen to stress to their readers the importance of careful planning when it comes to making savings, and the team have announced five techniques for making a budget go further.
- Get married during the week. Those getting hitched mid-week stand to make significant savings. As long as friends and family are given sufficient notice, Fridays in particular can make very popular wedding days as guests have the weekend to recover. It may also be easier to book with your favourite venue.
- Get married in the winter. Getting married during the winter months is considerably cheaper than during the most popular months such as June. In a country where the weather is not guaranteed during any season, it can make sense to save yourself a sizeable amount by booking off-season, and adjusting your plans to suit the time of year.
- Get married later in the day. A lesser known secret, but one which can also prove particularly cost-effective, arranging your wedding ceremony for a little later in the day also allows more time to relax and enjoy the day. It can also be helpful for guests who may have to travel a little further.
- Choose the venue carefully. This is where big costs can start to mount, but choosing wisely not only allows significant savings to be made, but there may be a higher chance of your preferred location being available.
- Prioritise spending. It’s understandable to want your wedding day to be perfect, but it is also important to make sure you’re not paying for it for the rest of your married life. Make a list of the aspects which are most important to you, whether it be photography or flowers, and concentrate on these, being prepared to compromise on other areas.
Dosh Express is the Honest Lender, helping you get to payday. Based in Castle Donington, in the Midlands, the company’s mission is to provide a great lending service to thousands of our happy customers and be a great place of employment for our staff. Please visit doshexpress.com to apply for a loan, and if you are approved cash is usually deposited in your account within minutes, subject to status. Dosh Express, the trading name of Dosh Express Limited, is a consumer lender offering short-term payday loans, is a member of the Consumer Credit Trade Association (CCTA), and is licenced and regulated by the Office of Fair Trading.