San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 18, 2012
TextWise today announced the availability of V1.7 One-Click Findability on salesforce.com's AppExchange, the world’s most popular cloud marketplace for social apps for business. TextWise semantic search technology enables owners of contact centers to mitigate the three largest costs in their contact centers: the wasted labor in finding answers to questions while a customer is on the phone, on email or on a self-service website. TextWise’s patented semantic search technology lets companies link customer queries to responses with automated contextual matching and assign contextual meaning to query results for more relevant answers to customer questions. The announcement was made today at salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2012 in San Francisco.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, V1.7 of One-Click Findability is immediately available for a test drive and deployment on the AppExchange at http://www.appexchange.com.
Comments on the News
- “Our One-Click Findability App enables near-effortless search for contact center agents and self-service customers across the enterprise and the Web,” says Connie Kenneally, president of sales at TextWise. “Our patented semantic search eliminates the need to perform repetitive searches to resolve customer questions, reducing contact center costs and the time customers spend searching for answers.”
- “Companies around the globe are transforming the way they connect with customers, partners and employees through social and mobile cloud solutions,” said Mike Rosenbaum, senior vice president, AppExchange and Force.com Operations, salesforce.com. “Partners such as TextWise are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to provide customers with the right tools to accelerate their success in the cloud.”
V1.7 of the TextWise One-Click Findability App supports all verticals and offers access for both contact center agents and customer self-service. The app enables companies to automatically match incoming cases in Salesforce to other cases or to sets of results from different sources of information, regardless of whether that information is contained within Salesforce knowledge or in other data repositories. The One-Click Findability App significantly reduces the time between query inception and minimizes call escalation, queue time and time-on-call. Self-service customers can maintain their current interactions with agents but at only at a fraction of the cost because they get exactly the right information in a fraction of the time.
Dreamforce 2012 is the industry’s largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, welcoming more than 70,000 registered attendees to experience the power of the social revolution. With more than 750 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group; Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric; Gen. Colin Powell, former Secretary of State; Tony Robbins, Entrepreneur, Author & Peak Performance Strategist; and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Dreamforce 2012 offers attendees everything they need to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways, under one roof.
- Register for Dreamforce: http://www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dreamforce
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dreamforce
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange
The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 2.3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 1,600 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Social apps for business built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, Dreamforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
TextWise develops scalable semantic search technology to enhance matching performance using context. Indexing content with the TextWise patented semantic technology enables companies to quickly locate highly relevant content. TextWise semantic technology provides the foundation for understanding meaning in context in the customer service market.