San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 18, 2012
Frontera Consulting today announced it has launched c2c Tools, which allows companies to deploy pre-built or custom integrations without substantial money, time and employee investment. Businesses can begin using new features in days rather than months.
The announcement was made today at salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2012 in San Francisco. Frontera will be in booth 44 in the Dreamforce Expo. Built on the Salesforce Platform, c2c Tools are immediately available for demo.
Comments on the News
“No one knows better than our solution architects and developers how risky and time-consuming building integrations can be,” said John Lee, SaaS Solutions partner at Frontera. “c2c Tools takes away the complications and expenses, giving companies the option of automating custom processes without investing in a major project.”
Many of the first pre-packaged enhancements are for the Zuora platform. Zuora is the global leader in subscription billing and commerce solutions that help companies in every industry transition to the Subscription Economy. Enterprises and emerging companies alike use Zuora's multi-tenant cloud solutions to enable growth strategies, to streamline key processes and to provide visibility into the metrics that matter most in the Subscription Economy.
“These integrations are already proven in real world conditions and can be provisioned and configured for businesses at a fraction of the cost of custom development,” said Gary Patterson, Zuora practice lead, Frontera Consulting.
- FX Update. Calculates the base currency amount for invoices, invoice items, payments, refunds and adjustments and stores it in Zuora for reporting on realized and unrealized gain/loss from currency conversion.
- Payment Portal. Pre-built customer-facing payments page that allows a Zuora tenant to point customers to a hosted web page with open invoices, and the ability to accept a credit card payment via Zuora’s PCI-compliant Hosted Payment Method (HPM).
- Credit Card Data Migration. A secure one-time process that protects data and makes it possible to migrate card data from an existing provider.
- Smart Renewal. A process of applying business logic to subscriptions that auto-renew.
- True Dunning. Enables escalating past due notiﬁcations by changing the communication proﬁle on the Account based on the oldest past due invoice.
Subscriptions to the pre-packaged services start at $99 a month and are 100 percent cloud based, which means businesses do not need to buy hardware or suffer through software installation.
Dreamforce 2012 is the industry’s largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, welcoming more than 70,000 registered attendees to experience the power of the social revolution. With more than 750 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group; Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric; Gen. Colin Powell, former Secretary of State; Tony Robbins, Entrepreneur, Author & Peak Performance Strategist; and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Dreamforce 2012 offers attendees everything they need to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways, under one roof.
- Register for Dreamforce: http://www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dreamforce
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dreamforce
- Learn more about Frontera Consulting and c2c Tools at http://www.fronteraconsulting.net/c2ctools
- Learn about Zuora and the Subscription Economy at http://www.zuora.com.
Frontera Consulting LLC is a business consulting and technology integration provider that helps companies to successfully transform their business and IT operations through systems and process development, managed services, and strategic sourcing.
Headquartered in New York, Frontera operates in North America and in Europe through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Frontera Consulting UK LTD. The Frontera executive team has worked together since 1997. Our professionals average more than 15 years of focused industry and technology experience spanning financial services, telecommunications, media, entertainment, life sciences, energy, and the public sector.