With money returning little interest in ISA or bank savings, many people are looking into buying tax-free gold coins as a way of investing.
(PRWEB UK) 18 September 2012
More and more people are looking into gold investment as a safe way of saving for their future. When looking into buying gold, there are various choices on offer to build a nest egg, whether paying in a lump sum or beginning a regular investment.
Physical Gold explains the methods of investment they have on offer:
1. With money returning little interest in ISA or bank savings, many people are looking into buying tax-free gold coins as a way of investing. This lump sum way of investing in gold avoids the credit risk of depositing money in today’s banks and paying tax on disappointing interest rates.
2. A long-term way of investing is the Gold Accumulation Account (GAA) which can work as an alternative to lump sum investment or as a supplement to lump sum investment. By opening a solid gold regular savings account with Physical Gold, it lowers the risks that paper money is susceptible to such as inflation.
3. A GAA allows the investor make monthly or quarterly investments, automatically debited from their bank account. In return they will receive the equivalent value in tax-free gold.
4. When purchasing gold outside of a pension, Physical Gold email or post a copy of their Cash Investment Instruction, which details information such as cancellation policy and delivery parameters. The documentation also guarantees the type, purity and authenticity of the gold they send.
5. Purchasing gold as part of a pension requires the completion of a Pension Investment Instruction, copies of which need to be sent to Physical Gold and the Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) provider. SIPP is a UK retirement plan offering investors the best possible choice of investments. Investors can benefit from a discount of up to 40% through tax relief as gold bullion is the only commodity to qualify for a SIPP.
Physical Gold Ltd is a leading UK gold dealer, helping investors diversify their portfolios with innovative investment solutions. Renowned for their ground breaking products such as the Sipp gold and Gold Accumulation Account, the firm specialise in providing customers with tailored assistance in sourcing the best gold for their personal requirements. Based in London, the team are BNTA accredited and have an unrivalled knowledge of the gold market as well as an exceptional understanding of the general financial markets.