Norfolk, VA (PRWEB) September 18, 2012
For Rent Media Solutions™(FRMS), a leading resource for searching apartments nationwide and a division of Dominion Enterprises™, is pleased to announce the upcoming launch of ForRentUniversity.com. This website offers off-campus communities the unprecedented opportunity to expand their digital footprint and enhance their current online efforts. Students can explore communities to call home and share those communities with friends and family on social networking sites.
The main distinctive features of ForRentUniversity.com include:
- Students can find apartments based off of student-specific amenities, pricing and distance to campus. They can search for an individual lease or a joint lease to split with friends or other roommates.
- Students (and parents) who are always on the go have the benefit of the website’s user interface that allows the layout to adjust to the size of the browser on various mobile phones, tablets or desktops with minimal resizing and scrolling.
- Students can login into Facebook on ForRentUniversity.com allowing them to pre-fill guest cards when contacting properties for more information. This also gives them access to “my account pages” where they can see recently viewed properties, saved properties, contacted properties and can compare up to four properties, side by side.
- Each college page includes a bird's eye map of the campus and the surrounding area to the school on the search results pages—it holds pins to denote housing and the center of campus.
- Parents and students will find separate pages specifically tailored to each unique audience to help parents and students prepare for college and answer other frequently asked questions about financial aid, finding a roommate, sending care packages and more.
With the addition of ForRentUniversity.com, FRMS extends its successful, complete line of cost-effective marketing solutions to apartment communities, property management companies and independent proprietors by offering them the option to benefit from an off-campus housing search unlike any other.
“We are all very excited about the many opportunities ForRentUniversity.com will offer advertisers as well as the addition of our very own student housing industry expert, Kim Cory, who is spearheading this off-campus housing initiative in her role as FRMS’ director of student media,” says Terry Slattery, president of Dominion Homes Media. “We also know from our experiences with our other targeted demographical sites how important it is to build our organic traffic. With the launch of the site, we have an excellent ability to grow exponentially. Not only will our existing advertisers have the opportunity to benefit from our efforts with ForRentUniversity.com, but new and unique advertisers will also have the opportunity to have a presence on the website in the coming months.”
About For Rent Media Solutions™
Founded in 1982 as For Rent Magazine®, For Rent Media Solutions™ is headquartered in Norfolk, Va., and provides multifamily housing solutions for apartment seekers and property/apartment managers and owners through integrated marketing techniques, including print and Internet, mobile media, custom video and social media solutions. For Rent Media Solutions operates For Rent Magazine, as well as Apartamentos Para Rentar®, and publishes 94 magazines covering more than 190 markets nationwide, including After 55™ Housing & Resource Guide, and ForRent.com™-The Magazine. For Rent Media Solutions operates five additional websites: ForRent.com®, SeniorOutlook.com®, CorporateHousing.com®,ParaRentar.com® and ForRentUniversity.com. Visit ForRent.com for more information, or visit us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
About Dominion Enterprises
Dominion Enterprises is a leading marketing services and publishing company serving the automotive, recreational and commercial vehicle, real estate, apartment rental, employment, parenting, and travel industries. Headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, with 3,300 employees in the United States, Canada, England and Italy, the company provides a comprehensive suite of technology-based marketing solutions, and more than 45 market leading websites. Millions of For Rent®, Employment Guide® and HotelCoupons.com® publications are distributed across the U.S. each year. For more information, visit DominionEnterprises.com.