Windsor, ON (PRWEB) September 20, 2012
Board certified physician and cosmetic surgeon Thomas Barnard, MD is pleased to announce being the first Medical Clinic in Windsor, ON to offer Venus Freeze™, the latest HC Licensed technology for Non-Surgical Body Contouring, Cellulite Reduction and Skin Tightening for the Face, Neck and Body.
Venus Freeze employs a patented new technology which combines Multi-Polar RF and Pulsed Magnetic Fields. The Multi-Polar RF delivers fast, pain free, homogeneous heating to multiple tissue depths resulting in superior outcomes for body shaping and skin tightening. Pulsed Magnetic Fields technology has been used in traditional medicine for decades and is scientifically proven with regard to its regenerative properties.
“It’s virtually painless,” says Dr. Barnard. “I have always been very skeptical with these so called “Non-Surgical” technologies, but after doing a lot of research and even having the treatment done on my face, I was convinced that this was something we could feel confident offering to our patients.”
Patients require between 6 to 8 treatments for the face and neck and between 8 and 10 treatments for the body. All treatments are spaced a week apart and can last anywhere from 10 minutes for a neck lift to 40 minutes for the body. The cost for a treatment series ranges anywhere from $1500 to $2500 which most patients find very reasonable considering the results with no surgery.
Venus Freeze is designed to “Freeze” the aging process through heat. “There is nothing freezing about it and most patients describe the treatment almost like a hot stone massage,” says Dr. Barnard. “My staff is very excited about this technology and so are our patients. It is a great compliment to our other treatment offerings like Botox®, Restylane® and laser so we are very pleased all around.”
For more information about Venus Freeze treatments, please contact Fresh Medical Spa at 519-967-1329 or visit http://www.freshmedicalspa.com. Also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
About Dr. Thomas Barnard, MD - Medical Director
At Fresh Medical Spa, our renowned medical director, Dr. Thomas Barnard, combines his expertise in nutritional medicine with his gift in esthetic medicine. Since 1988, Dr. Barnard has been a pioneer in the field of nutritional medicine and health. He is an internationally known speaker, radio and TV personality regarding anti aging and regenerative medicine. He is a graduate of the prestigious Fellowship in Anti-Aging, Functional, and Regenerative Medicine and has trained extensively at the Ageless Aesthetic Institute.
Dr. Barnard is board certified by the American board of Laser Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Barnard is an expert in Botox, facial rejuvenation, and filler therapy. He is a leader in the use of non-invasive body sculpting and facial rejuvenation techniques and uses state of the art technology to achieve superior results at affordable prices. Dr. Barnard offers expertise in bio-identical hormone balancing, and cutting edge weight loss programs. His caring bed side manner, combined with years of expert training in medical esthetics will enable you to create the face and body of your dreams. Dr. Barnard is a master diagnostician and uses state of the art testing to obtain an accurate and unique health profile of his patients.
Professional Licenses and Credentials
- Cornell University, BA in Chemistry
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, MD
- Residency in Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine Rutgers University Medical School
Dr. Barnard is board certified in the following specialties:
- FCCFP (EM)-Board Certified by College of Family Physicians of Canada with special expertise in Emergency Medicine
- FAAFP-Board Certified by American Board of Family Practice
- CAQ (GERIATRICS)-Certificate of added qualifications in geriatric medicine from American College of Physicians
- FABAAM-Fellow of and Board Certified by the American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine and Diplomat of the American Board of Laser Surgery.
Dr. Barnard is presently completing his Masters In Science (MS) at the University of South Florida in Regenerative and Functional Medicine.
Dr Barnard is a distinguished professor and teacher at several Universities and Medical Programs in the US and Canada including:
- Adjunct Clinical Professor of Family Medicine, University of Western, Ontario
- Adjunct Professor of Human Biology and Nutritional Sciences, University of Guelph, Ontario
- Fellowship in Anti Aging and Functional and Regenerative Medicine, University of South Florida
- Board Examiner for The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
Publications and Media
- Author of Defeating Diabetes The Book Publishing Company, 2003
This book emphasizes the power of whole foods diets in reversing the epidemic of type 2 diabetes (Metabolic Syndrome). It has sold over 150,000 copies worldwide and has been translated into six languages.
- Panelist on Meet the Experts CBC Television
- Expert panel included: Dr. Thomas Barnard and David Suzuki.
- Regular Health Expert on The Evening News at 6pm - A Channel, Windsor, Ontario
- Radio Show Host on See Yourself Well, CKLW, Windsor Ontario
- Dr. Barnard was a regular guest on the Lynn Martin Radio Show CKLW, Windsor Ontario