When most think about insurance they think about health, home and auto. Protect Your Bubble takes a look at unique things folks insure (or should consider insuring)
(PRWEB) September 19, 2012
When most think about insurance they think about health, home and auto. But what about other items that are important, but not so common? Protect Your Bubble goes beyond that to take a look at what some folks insure (or should consider insuring).
- Body Parts: This may sound odd at first, but think about celebrities. Many are known for specific features as their claim to fame. Think: Jennifer Lopez’s caboose, Mariah Carey’s voice, Keith Richard’s fingers, Cameron Diaz’s legs and Chuck Norris’ martial arts hands. It’s rumored that supermodel Heidi Klum insured her legs for $2 million.
- Stuffed Animals: In rare cases, some hunters have been known to insure their prized “big game” possessions. Some if these items include stuffed deer, bear and other large taxidermy.
- Alien Abductions: Believe it or not, Lloyd’s of London has provided insurance coverage against all sorts of unlikely events, including alien abduction. According to many reports, he will pay policy holders who successfully do the following: pass a lie detector test, present documented evidence of an abduction (video or photo) and provide credible witnesses.
- Rental Cars: This is not the insurance plan that consumers take out at the rental car counter. There are third party insurers out there that will cover the rental car for much less. ProtectYourBubble.com is one of those and its rental car policies include $35,000 in coverage, a $0 deductible and $500 of baggage coverage.
- Smartphones: Apple has set records with the pre-sale of the iPhone 5. Cutting edge, powerful and advanced, this pricey device is sure to become a valuable commodity to its owners. Most will rely on it for photos, communication, data, music, navigation and more. But what happens if it’s lost, stolen or damaged? It will cost much more to replace than the subsided amount. Protect Your Bubble offers comprehensive iPhone insurance that covers loss, theft, accidents and damage and provides a replacement device in 24 hours. The iPhone 5 is far too precious and costly to let it go unprotected.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and routine wellness visits. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only needs to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA