AmpliFund PA helps grant professionals coordinate the communications, teams and tasks needed to submit a winning proposal.
Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) September 20, 2012
StreamLink Software has released a new product specifically for managing the early stages of the grant cycle. AmpliFund Pre-Award (AmpliFund PA) streamlines the workflow processes and tasks associated with the research, planning, and grant submission stages.
AmpliFund PA is the latest product to be developed on StreamLink’s powerful AmpliFund platform. “We set out to create an effective grant strategy tool” explains AmpliFund product manager Meegan Cox. AmpliFund PA helps grant professionals find and cultivate the right opportunities, centralizes documents and information and then coordinates the communication, teams and tasks needed to submit a winning proposal. “And since Pre-Award is built on the AmpliFund platform, organizations can easily migrate to our Full Cycle product when they’re ready to take on the tasks that come after the grant is awarded such as tracking performance metrics, managing sub-recipients and reporting back to funders” Cox adds.
How AmpliFund PA Helps with the Early Phases of the Grant Cycle
Grant Research and Planning
- Includes free access to GrantStation, an online funding resource for grant seekers.
- Helps identify and foster relationships with the right connections.
- Links opportunities to timelines, automatically populates the grant calendar with due dates and milestones, and sends out task reminders.
- Allows for the coordination and monitoring of activities for all aspects of a grant between all stakeholders.
- Serves as a central, secure hub for documents and data.
- Establishes a clear task workflow, and provides real time performance snapshots.
- Tracks the status of pending grants from multiple departments in one central location.
- Includes robust email and document management functionality.
Grant professionals can learn more and take a free personalized tour of AmpliFund Pre-Award by visiting:
About StreamLink Software
Founded in 2008, StreamLink Software offers grant and board management platforms that connect disparate systems and processes creating dynamic ecosystems that drive performance and compliance. StreamLink’s products, AmpliFund and BoardMax, enable nonprofit and public sector institutions to systemize complex tasks, secure additional revenue, and increase efficiency to better serve their communities.
For more information please visit: http://www.streamlinksoftware.com.