To help alleviate the fear of new technologies seen among many senior employers today, we’ve hired a dedicated recruitment squad to partner with agency owners and recruiters to bridge this gap – all for a fraction of the cost of a single job posting.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) September 20, 2012
As new technologies emerge and generations evolve in communication style, the face of CNA and caregiver recruitment is changing. With this rapid evolution, senior employers who aren’t paying attention run the risk of falling far behind in an economic climate primed for growth with nearly 8,000 baby boomers retiring each day.
“We’re determined to turn the tables on caregiver and CNA recruitment from a process and economics standpoint,” comments Brandi Kurtyka, CMO of myCNAjobs, based in Chicago IL.
“To help alleviate the fear of new technologies seen among many senior employers today, we’ve recently launched new recruitment tools and hired a dedicated recruitment squad to partner with agency owners and recruiters to bridge this gap – all for a fraction of the cost of a single job posting,” adds Kurtyka.
The newly launched recruitment squad understands top caregivers are no longer “sourced” through traditional recruitment methods. Each squad member is focused on bringing together multiple online channels with offline channels to acquire top caregivers and CNAs in every market across the country.
“Recruiting today is about daily participation, engagement, and referrals. We tap into a variety of acquisition channels, allowing us to bring together a unique and scalable network,” adds Kurtyka.
The myCNAjobs model:
- Reaches and engages mobile savvy candidates, as nearly one third of caregiver and CNA job applicants search for caregiver jobs on mobile.
- Aligns with top schools, community centers, and churches
- Drives strong referral and WOM traffic
- Builds an engaged and loyal caregiver community that listens, shares, and supports one another
- Allows an employer to search an on-demand caregiver workforce to start hiring immediately. When a caregiver isn’t in the system meeting the niche needs of a specific opening, employers can post an unlimited number of caregiver job openings and new caregivers are added to the network almost immediately.
myCNAjobs is offering free demos of the caregiver recruiting platform with a free trial through the month of October. To learn more, visit myCNAjobs.com/hire or email info (at) myCNAjobs.com
myCNAjobs is the world’s most comprehensive resource to find rewarding work and hire caregivers and certified nursing assistants effectively. To learn more visit, myCNAjobs.com or contact info(at)myCNAjobs(dot)com.