Indianapolis, Indiana (PRWEB) September 22, 2012
Eleven Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP attorneys have been named 2013 “Lawyers of the Year” by The Best Lawyers in America®. Only a single lawyer in each practice area in each community is being honored as the “Lawyer of the Year." Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP attorneys were honored in Indianapolis, Lexington and Louisville.
“These 11 attorneys exemplify what our firm and its attorneys move to accomplish every day, which is to strive to provide high quality services to our business clients,” said W. Tobin McClamroch, Co-Chairman of the firm. “Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP is very proud that Best Lawyers recognizes the regional impact our attorneys have made throughout Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio in their areas of expertise.”
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP attorneys named as 2013 “Lawyers of the Year” by The Best Lawyers in America®:
- Kevin P. McGoff – Criminal Defense: Non-White-Collar “Lawyer of the Year”
- Karl Mulvaney – Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants “Lawyer of the Year”
- James Reed – Family Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Wayne C. Turner – Litigation – Securities “Lawyer of the Year”
- Carolyn M. Brown – Environmental Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Anne A. Chesnut – Litigation – Environmental “Lawyer of the Year”
- Bruce E. Cryder – Energy Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Job D. (Darby) Turner – Real Estate Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Brent R. Baughman – Appellate Practice “Lawyer of the Year”
- Charles Fassler – Tax Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Patrick R. Northam – Corporate Law “Lawyer of the Year”
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP is a progressive business law firm with nearly 225 professionals serving regional, national and international clients. For more information, visit http://www.bgdlegal.com.