The first step for those who face unmanageable debt should be to seek professional advice
(PRWEB UK) 21 September 2012
• Act Quickly. Debt problems can begin to mount quickly and as such can feel overwhelming at times. With general day to day responsibilities on top, it can feel easier to bury your head in the sand, however this is the worst thing a person can do in this situation. Instead tackling the issue head on is a much more advisable solution and can save a great deal of money in the long run.
- Seek Professional Advice. The first step for those who face unmanageable debt should be to seek professional advice. Even those who are being threatened with legal action over their debts can benefit from contacting an organisation that provides free, confidential help. Such organisations can offer recommendations on how to deal with a default notice or how to stop court action.
- Consider All Options. The first step to establishing a more cost-effective solution should be to work out a budget that is both realistic and likely to help you meet payments. Seeking credit can have positive benefits, however should only be looked into once all options have been considered.
- Find The Right Company. For those who do decide to borrow it is imperative to find a reputable lender. Undertake your own research to find an agency that offers free advice and only lends payday loans responsibly to those over 18 years of age, as well as one that clearly details its terms and conditions.
- Follow up unfair bank charges. Those who fall victim to excessive overdraft charges or other bank fees may well be able to get a refund or come to an arrangement with their bank. Whilst this doesn’t guarantee success, it doesn’t cost anything to try.
Dosh Express is the Honest Lender, helping you get to payday. Based in Castle Donington, in the Midlands, the company’s mission is to provide a great lending service to thousands of our happy customers and be a great place of employment for our staff. Please visit doshexpress.com to apply for a loan, and if you are approved cash is usually deposited in your account within minutes, subject to status. Dosh Express, the trading name of Dosh Express Limited, is a consumer lender offering short-term payday loans, is a member of the Consumer Credit Trade Association (CCTA), and is licenced and regulated by the Office of Fair Trading.