How much power will each fuel generate historically, presently and in the future?
(PRWEB UK) 24 September 2012
This power generation database will help companies answer the million dollar question, which is,“How much power will each fuel generate historically, presently and in the future?”
Here are some highlights from NRG Expert’s Power Generator Database and Market Intelligence:
Global Generating Capacity
- Global generating capacity rose 63% from approximately 134 GW in 1938, to 213 GW in 1950
- Then by 2010 it had shot up to 5,082 GW.
- Global capacity is forecast to reach 7,390 GW by 2020.
- NRG Expert’s Power Generator Database forecasts that our energy demands will grow by another 53% by 2050.
- Coal generates the highest capacity with an estimated 1.7 Million MW produced worldwide.
Fuel Generation - Country Highlights
- The Middle East has the highest regional fuel reserves
- The USA has the highest net energy consumption
- China’s energy consumption is predicted to grow the fastest
- Russia is the top oil producer
- China is the top coal producer
Some of the largest companies and consultancies are buying up the Power Generator Database as this data is critical for business forecasting.
The power generation database provides detailed information on fuel reserves, power generation and new and existing power plants. Containing in-depth market data, categorized by country and fuel type. It looks at the power volumes each type of fuel generates covering all the major countries across Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa, Middle East and Australasia.
The database has a detailed analysis of thermal energy sources – coal, oil and gas, and a detailed analysis and forecasts for renewables. The energy analysts forecast that there will be some fundamental shifts in the projected generating capacity of each fuel type and companies and countries need to be aware of these shifts.
If you are searching for information about fossil fuel, fuel reserves and power forecasts, the Power Generator Database contains a wealth of data, information and analysis.
Visit NRG Expert to find out more about the Power Generator Database:
NRG Expert is a London and Toronto based energy intelligence and market research publisher. NRG Expert provides up to date information and analysis on worldwide energy markets, including power generation market research reports, global power plants data, energy market analysis and databases, energy market forecasts & consulting. Visit http://www.nrgexpert.com for further information.
Edgar van der Meer
Toronto +1 (416) 840-5847
London +44 (0)20 8432 3059
NRG Expert Power Generator Database and Market Intelligence 2012