San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 24, 2012
To support CompTIA’s recent announcement of the new A+ exam versions 220-801 and 220-802, Sybex, an imprint of Wiley, announces six new products covering the latest CompTIA A+ certification. New to the A+ exams are performance-based questions, which will be addressed in Sybex’s new Study Guides.
The new Sybex CompTIA A+ exam offerings include:
- CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide (Sybex; ISBN: 978-1-1183-2405-9; October 2012) is fully updated to cover the latest exam objectives. Topics include computer hardware, networking, printers and storage devices, and mobile computing. Readers will also have access to additional study tools, including the Sybex Test Engine with bonus practice exams, electronic flashcards, and a glossary of important terms in searchable PDF form.
- CompTIA A+ Complete Deluxe Study Guide, 2nd Edition (Sybex; ISBN: 978-1-1183-2406-6; October 2012). This deluxe edition of the Sybex Study Guide includes all the materials from the standard edition, plus an exclusive bonus DVD featuring additional practice exams, flashcards, instructional videos, and the entire e-book in ePDF, eMobi, and ePub formats.
- CompTIA A+ Complete Lab Manual (Sybex; ISBN: 978-1-1183-2407-3; October 2012) is designed to complement the CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide. This hands-on companion book takes readers step by step through the tasks an A+ certified technician is likely to face on any given day. It supports the theory explained in the test-prep guide with additional practical application, increasing a new PC technician's confidence and marketability.
- CompTIA A+ Complete Review Guide, 2nd Edition (Sybex; ISBN: 978-1-1183-2408-0; October 2012) is organized by objective to provide a quick review and reinforcement of important exam topics. It includes more than 200 additional review questions, and readers will have access to four practice exams, over 100 electronic flashcards, and a searchable glossary of key terms.
- CompTIA A+ Complete Certification Kit, 2nd Edition (Sybex; ISBN: 978-1-1183-8842-6; October 2012). This value-priced kit features three Sybex books to help readers prepare for CompTIA A+ exams: CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide, Second Edition, CompTIA A+ Complete Review Guide, Second Edition, and the CompTIA A+ Lab Manual.
- CompTIA A+ eTestPrep (Sybex; ISBN: 978-1-1183-8841-9; November 2012) is a test prep product featuring more than 900 sample CompTIA A+ certification exam questions and answers, with the full integrated Study Guide e-book for learning reinforcement.
Additionally, as a CompTIA Authorized Gold Partner, Sybex is offering readers 10% off the non-member price of CompTIA exam vouchers when purchased through the CompTIA Marketplace. For additional information about the CompTIA exam voucher from Sybex, visit http://www.sybex.com/go/comptiavoucher.
“CompTIA A+ certification is the best, first step an individual can take to launch a career in the IT field,” said Terry Erdle, Executive Vice President, Certification, CompTIA. “Candidates who earn this credential possess both the technical skills required of a support technician and the customer service and communication skills to work with clients. We rely on partners such as Wiley for comprehensive education and training materials to prepare candidates for this important career step.”
Sybex’s Publisher, Neil Edde stated, “We’ve been publishing learning materials for CompTIA’s A+ certification for over 15 years, and I believe this is the strongest offering yet. Candidates who prepare with these products will be able to approach the exam with confidence.”
The new Sybex CompTIA A+ Exam products are available for purchase online and at retailers nationwide. The books are available in both print and all e-book formats. For additional information, visit http://www.sybex.com/go/aplus2012.
For over 30 years, Sybex has published premium learning products and solutions for current and aspiring professionals working with cutting edge technologies. Our customers come from every corner of the globe and work in a variety of industries, but they all have one thing in common—the drive to acquire the serious technical skills needed to excel in a competitive marketplace. Wherever you are in your career, Sybex can help you achieve your goals. For more information, visit sybex.com. Sybex is an imprint of Wiley.