This training event will enable us to share decades of collective experience in managing dance studios with studio owners from around the country.
Amherst, N.H. (PRWEB) September 26, 2012
Dance Studio Owner, the leading online resource for studio owners worldwide to start, run, and grow their business, and dance studio software company Jackrabbit Dance will host a one-day leadership and management training event November 4 in Amherst, N.H. This workshop is specifically designed for dance studio owners and their office staff who want to:
- Gain new Jackrabbit user skills to consistently grow enrollment.
- Know what reports are essential to review for making important studio financial decisions.
- Make recital-planning tasks easier for faculty and staff.
- Be the leading studio using social media and new marketing strategies effectively.
- Learn how to stay strong and focused when facing criticism, complaints and challenges as a dance studio owner.
Presenters will include Jackrabbit staff as well as:
- Kathy Blake, co-founder of Dance Studio Owner and director of Kathy Blake Dance Studios, http://www.kathyblakedancestudios.com/
- Suzanne Blake Gerety, co-founder of Dance Studio Owner and vice president of Kathy Blake Dance Studios, http://www.dancestudioowner.com/public/Suzanne-Blake-Gerety.cfm
- Jill Tirone of Dance Fit Marketing, http://www.dancefitmarketing.com
- Sean Dever, CPA and financial planner based in Massachusetts, focused on the children’s sports education industry, including dance, swimming, gymnastics and cheerleading, http://devercpa.com
- Melanie Ulman, Jackrabbit Dance development and support
Jackrabbit Dance is a leading web-based dance studio management system, with an online registration portal, executive dashboard, Quickbooks compatibility, costume and recital management, time clock, recurring billing and unlimited lead file.
“At Jackrabbit, we strive to help dance studio owners and other class-based organizations manage their facilities in the easiest and most effective way possible so they can focus more on what got them started in the first place – a love for dance,” said Mark Mahoney, Jackrabbit Dance. “Dance Studio Owner has the same goals, which makes this joint event ideal for studio owners and their staff as they look to improve their processes and continue to grow enrollment all year round.”
Dance Studio Owner’s Gerety agrees. “This training event will enable us to share decades of collective experience in managing dance studios with studio owners from around the country,” she said. "Our goal is to create a small workshop environment ideal for learning, sharing and inspiring others to better manage and grow their businesses. We welcome and encourage studio owners and staff to attend, especially those who want to gain new skills so their studio will stand out and grow during the increased competition we’re all facing during these fast-paced, mobile times.”
Please note that space is limited to ensure a collaborative setting with personal support from Jackrabbit staff and the Dance Studio Owner team.
Register today at http://www.DanceStudioOwner.com/training
About Jackrabbit Dance
Jackrabbit Dance serves more than 2700 clients across eight markets around the world with a powerful, time-savings system that streamlines and automates administrative processes so owners and managers have more time to teach, interact with students and families and put growth strategies in place. By making comprehensive student, family, instructor and class data highly accessible, Jackrabbit Dance helps to heighten service levels and professionalism. More information can be found at http://www.JackrabbitDance.com.
About Dance Studio Owner
Dance Studio Owner, launched in 2008, is a collaborative online membership community and resource for studio owners worldwide on everything they need to know to attract students, find or retain top talent, inspire loyal faculty and staff, and love the business of dance. Created by Suzanne Blake Gerety and her mother, Kathy Blake, whose Kathy Blake Dance Studios is still going strong after 38+ years, DanceStudioOwner.com provides a venue for members to share, learn, grow, and be inspired by experts in artistic direction, business management and dance studio ownership. Members include studio owners and directors from North America, Europe, South America and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.dancestudioowner.com