Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) September 25, 2012
Washington, D.C., September 24, 2012 – PR News' PR People Awards salute the year’s most outstanding and passionate professionals in the communications arena. These innovators and top talent demonstrate day in and day out why public relations matters in the marketplace. Individuals may nominate themselves or a colleague in more than 30 categories. The final deadline is this Friday, September 28, 2012 and winners along with honorable mentions will be honored November 29, 2012 at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.
For more information on the PR People Awards, visit PR News online at http://www.prnewsonline.com/awards/prpeople2012.html.
The PR People Awards are open to all individuals and teams worldwide at for-profit and non-profit organizations including: corporations, PR firms, public affairs and IR agencies, publicity firms, associations, government, and NGO teams, and sole practitioners.
To enter online, visit http://www.prnewsonline.com/awards/prpeople2012.html.
Winners and honorable mentions will be awarded in the following categories:
- Account Director or Supervisor of the Year
- Agency Account Manager of the Year
- Brand Marketer of the Year
- Community Relations Professional of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility Leader
- Crisis Manager of the Year
- Digital Communications Leader of the Year
- Event Marketer of the Year
- Government Communicator of the Year
- Hall of Fame
- Internal Communicator of the Year
- Intern of the Year
- Investor Relations/Financial Communications Executive of the Year
- Lemonade Maker
- MARCOM Professional of the Year
- Marketer of the Year
- Measurement Expert of the Year
- Media Relations Professional of the Year
- Media Trainer of the Year
- PR Blogger of the Year
- PR Professional of the Year: Academic Institution
- PR Professional of the Year: Corporate
- PR Professional of the Year: Nonprofit/Association
- PR Professional of the Year: Agency
- PR Team Leader
- PR Trainer/Educator of the Year
- PR Student of the Year
- Publicist of the Year
- Public Affairs Professional of the Year
- Social Media Professional of the Year
- Spokesperson of the Year
- Tweeter of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
For more information, visit http://www.prnewsonline.com/awards/prpeople2012.html.
PR News' PR People Awards is a great opportunity to get recognized or recognize a deserving colleague for driving an organization’s public relations success.
For questions regarding the PR People Awards, contact PR News Marketing Manager Laura Berdichevsky at lberdichevsky (at) accessintel (dot) com. For sponsorship and exhibit information, contact PR News Senior Vice President & Group Publisher Diane Schwartz at dschwartz (at) accessintel (dot) com.
The PR News family of products also includes the weekly PR News publication, The Digital PR Summit, Media Relations Forum and PR Measurement Conference, PR Webinars and Workshops, PR Guidebooks, Platinum PR Awards, PR People Awards, Nonprofit Awards, 15-to-Watch and more. Visit PR News online at http://www.prnewsonline.com.
# # #