Orlando, FL (PRWEB) September 25, 2012
– During the TransForum 2012 User Conference and Exhibition this week, TMW Systems® announced significant new product capabilities available for customers of its TruckMate® transportation management software. The new or enhanced modules address improved customer service, more efficient intermodal and multi-modal operations and warehouse management capabilities. The new developments are featured during the company’s annual User Conference for all TMW customers, TransForum 2012, held at The Peabody Orlando in Orlando, Florida.
Key products introduced or significantly enhanced for TruckMate 2012 are:
- TruckMate CRM—a customer relationship management module integrated with TruckMate transportation management software to improve visibility to customer and prospect information; supports efficiencies in sales, quote generation, customer service and backhaul solicitation
- Warehouse Management—an integrated module designed for the administration of basic public warehousing services, supporting product location tracking, FIFO/LIFO options, storage billing and freight manifesting with TruckMate
- Multimode Dispatch—this highly anticipated shipment planning and execution module for TruckMate is now available in general release, featuring extensively revised integrations to TMW’s Cross-dock Handheld, TMW D2Link®, and Appian DirectRoute
- Cross-dock Handheld application—streamlined user interface, new features and improved capabilities to support cross-dock operations such as order, pallet, or piece-level trailer loading and unloading; location tracking; order merging and splitting; yard and hostler management; and worker productivity statistics
- Container Depot—building on TruckMate’s strong intermodal business support, the Container Depot module has been upgraded for improved visibility to container status, gate in/out activities, yard locations and repair and maintenance exceptions
In addition to the TruckMate product, customers benefit from an extended portfolio of applications also available from TMW that support a wide range of transportation business needs.
For details about new TruckMate software capabilities and modules, please call 800.401.6682 or email: Solutions@tmwsystems.com. Information can also be requested through the company’s website at tmwsystems.com.
About TMW Systems
TMW Systems is the leading Transportation Management Software (TMS) provider to for-hire and private fleets, brokerage and 3PL organizations. Founded in 1983, TMW has focused exclusively on providing mission-critical enterprise software to the transportation industry, including asset-based and non-asset-based operations as well as heavy-duty vehicle service centers. With offices in Cleveland, Dallas, Indianapolis, Nashville, Oklahoma City, Raleigh and Vancouver, the company serves over 2,300 customers, including many of the largest, most sophisticated and complex trucking companies in North America. TMW customers collectively manage over $70 billion in annual freight spend, direct more than 500,000 power units and maintain more than 1.7 million assets worldwide, including North America, Europe, Latin America and Australia-New Zealand.
# # #
TruckMate and D2Link are registered trademarks of TMW Systems Inc. All other trademarks belong to their respective companies.