With eVoice, I have peace of mind that my clients can always reach me. The features of a professional phone system that offer an 800 number and virtual receptionist makes my business appear more professional and able to compete with larger businesses.
Los, Angeles, CA (PRWEB) September 26, 2012
Today’s companies have more ways than ever to connect and engage with potential buyers, and that connectivity is fueling demand for marketing services. In fact, a recent study shows that total communications spending, including marketing, advertising and communications is expected to grow 5.6 percent.
The proliferation of mobile devices and social media have added marketing communications channels and dramatically impacted the industry. This demand makes it critical to find efficient and cost effective ways to quickly respond to customers, clients and teams. eVoice®, a virtual phone service offered by j2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQ:JCOM), understands that connectivity and real time communication is vital to the success of today’s marketing professional.
“With eVoice, I have peace of mind that my clients can always reach me. The added bonus features of a professional phone system that offers an 800 number and virtual receptionist makes my business appear more professional and able to compete with larger businesses,” says Anne Lazo, Eagle Soars Consulting owner, a marketing and training consulting firm for small businesses.
Marketing professionals can maintain business efficiency and professionally manage the day-to-day communication demands with these tips and features from eVoice:
1) Office in the Cloud – The modern office is no longer defined by walls and cubicles. Your business, and your customers, are on the move. A cloud-based phone system, also known as a virtual phone system, can turn your smartphone into a mobile office with features like call routing, call screening, multiple extensions, personalized greetings, voice to text, and more.
2) A voicemail is a terrible thing to waste – Juggling the busy demands of the day can make it difficult to answer every call. Get “voice to text” so voicemails are transcribed to a text message or email, allowing you to stay in the loop and prioritize responses. Being able to discreetly read messages while in a meeting helps you stay connected to the needs of customers and team members in real time.
3) A faster response to campaigns – Using phone numbers to track advertising campaign performance isn’t a new tactic. However, being able to easily forward those calls and generate reports on those campaigns is an often overlooked feature of a service like eVoice. Marketers can easily assign unique numbers to campaigns and instantly identify the best sources of traffic and ensure calls are being answered immediately by forwarding them to any location.
4) Real-time collaboration – Motivate teams, customers and vendors to action with web conferencing. Use web conferencing to collaborate with remote team members, conduct marketing surveys or meet with clients. Web conferencing allows you to turn your desktop or laptop into a mobile conference room enabling you to maintain communication regardless of your location.
5) Brand enhancement – Your phone system makes a strong statement about your brand. Whether you are a business of one or a small business, a professionally recorded greeting message and an auto attendant can maximize the impression of professionalism with customers and further the credibility of your brand.
6) Extend your reach – Technology has eliminated the barriers of geographic location. A toll-free business phone number gives your marketing business a nationwide presence and the credibility associated with large, well established companies. Meanwhile, utilizing local phone numbers can help marketers reach new customers with easily recognizable prefixes.
For additional information about eVoice please visit the eVoice blog at http://blog.evoice.com/ or watch the video presentation at http://www.brainshark.com/j2global/evoicemarketing. To listen to a customer podcast interview visit http://feeds.feedburner.com/eVoicePodcast.
eVoice is a brand service and trademark of j2 Global (NASDAQGS:JCOM.) eVoice, one of the industry's leading virtual phone services, offers a wide selection of local or toll-free numbers and is the only phone service of its type to offer personalized U.S.-based VIP setup and support for new accounts. eVoice is online at http://www.evoice.com.
About j2 Global®
Founded in 1995, j2 Global, Inc. provides cloud services to individuals and businesses around the world. j2 Global's network spans 49 countries on six continents. The Company offers Internet fax, voice and email solutions. j2 Global markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, Onebox®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and CampaignerCRM™.