(PRWEB UK) 27 September 2012
When being tucked up in bed, surrounded by silence and darkness, the mind can play tricks. Everyone has feared the monster under the bed at some point in their lives...pictured it creeping out in the darkness and leaving nightmares in its wake.
In this midnight realm of dread and panic, cuddly comfort toys become unlikely heroes; warriors in the battle against night fears. That’s why the award winning bed makers Warren Evans have decided to launch a blogging competition to find Britain’s best bed-time toy for warding off nightmares. The prize for the bravest toy: a brand new, handmade Warren Evans wooden bed!
To enter the competition, bloggers have to:
- Write a blog post on their own blog about the toy that helps them or their child feel safe in bed
- Include a link to the competition page in the post
- Share the web address of the entry on the Warren Evans Facebook page, or email it to competition(at)warrenevans(dot)com before 24 October 2012.
Bloggers are also encouraged to share their entry with @WarrenEvansBeds on Twitter with the hashtag #NoMoreMonsters.
“We do everything we can to spread sweet dreams,” says Warren Evans. “A good bed is the basis for a healthy night’s sleep. That’s why all of our beds are handmade and of the highest quality. But sometimes, people need just that little extra support to help them drift off to sleep. As a tribute to all the comfort toys that safeguard Britain’s dreams, we decided to organise this competition and reward the greatest hero with a Warren Evans voucher worth £500 for a new bed and mattress.”
The runner up will get a Warren Evans Perfect Memory pillow worth £75 that will melt all stress away.
*For more information, see the Terms and Conditions
- ENDS –
Notes to editors:
- Has been handcrafting bespoke wooden beds for over 30 years
- Beds and furniture are handcrafted in a unique green workshop in London, using energy efficient tools, and best environmental practice
- Has won eleven prestigious environmental and ethical awards, including four Sunday Times Best Green Companies Awards and three Observer Ethical Awards
- Customers can buy online at warrenevans.com at one of the Warren Evans nine showrooms in Camden, Clapham, Shoreditch, Hammersmith, Bromley, Kingston, Brighton, St. Albans and Enfield
- Opening Times: Monday to Friday 10am – 7pm. Saturday 10am – 6pm. Sunday 11am – 5pm*.
*Showroom opening times may vary; visit http://www.warrenevans.com for further details.
For more information please contact Brittany LaGambina, Brittany(dot)LaGambina(at)arena-media(dot)co(dot)uk