The top ten best selling books in self-publishing for August 2012.
(PRWEB) September 26, 2012
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for August were:
- 18-Wheeler Jihad by Ken Bontrager
- Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose RN
- Judge Not… by Patti Leith
- Mary Rode to Bethlehem on Me by Ivan Jensen
- One Book for Life Success by Venu G. Somineni
- Raising a New Generation of Believers by Christopher Cathris Brown
- Refuse to Be Ordinary by Dennis King
- Self-Esteem by Carol Rogne
- Tincup and the Tornado by Leah Scott
- You Are Better Than Your Best by Lionel L. Nowell III
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134