Chantilly, VA (PRWEB) September 27, 2012
IntelleApps announced that ConnectBooks for Sage 50-U.S. Edition (formerly Sage Peachtree can be yours at no cost for one user. IntelleApps—a Development Partner of Sage North America—released ConnectBooks that enables remote users to access Peachtree accounting data with Apple and Android mobile devices.
Click out the independent professional reviews below to check them out:
1. Access to accounting information at any time, from anywhere improves response to customers and productivity. Key personnel need not be in office to retrieve needed information.
2. Owner & CFO can manage Cash Flow using Who Owes Me & Who I Owe to avoid monthly shortfalls.
3. View selected, special Reports on mobile device to meet the needs of executives, estimators, sales staff, and managers.
4. When estimating for a job, review payment history& invoices of customer to set appropriate terms.
5. When trying to find a Customer or Vendor location, use GPS technology (embedded map or get turn-by-turn directions) to get an address already in the database.
6. Make emergency phone call or e-mail to client or vendor using embedded information in accounting data.
7. Review summary data of Accounts, Customers, and Vendors, or drill all the way into detail line items.
8. The Chart of Accounts can be customized by each user to only see specified accounts of interest.
9. Quick Access to Estimates, Sales Orders, Invoices, Purchase Orders, Bills, & Paid Bills enables users to retrieve desired information with just a few touches.
10. One-click access to select from up to 3 companies, which is important to owners of multiple businesses or accountants servicing multiple clients.
11. The entire staff can be granted access to certain types of accounting information (field technicians can access customer and vendor data).
12. Access to information can be limited by management (i.e., estimators can only view customer, inventory, quotes, and invoices).
13. Use Apple/Android devices already owned by staff limits cost to company. This can limit the expense of buying new devices for entire staff.
14. Embedded encryption protects data so you need not worry about hackers.
About the Company:
ConnectBooks for Sage Peachtree is a product of IntelleApps, LCC. IntelleApps is a fast growing company with an exclusive focus on developing state-of-art mobile apps for the Apple iOS and Google Android platforms.
IntelleApps is located in Chantilly, VA, USA and is a Sage Development Partner. Sage Corporation is the Creator and Owner of the Sage Peachtree accounting software.