Westport, CT (PRWEB) September 26, 2012
Ground-breaking IT research and guidance firm Saugatuck Technology Inc., announced today that it has added to its slate of world-leading CIOs, CTOs, GMs and other IT industry leaders speaking at Saugatuck’s annual Cloud Business Summit, to be held Nov. 14 2012 at the Westin Times Square in New York City.
The invitation-only event, limited to 150 IT and business leaders, will feature a world-class lineup of keynote speakers, fireside chats, peer panels, and presentations. Today, Saugatuck announces the following Featured Speakers:
- Saugatuck founder and CEO Bill McNee will kick off and set the event tone and theme with his opening keynote entitled “The New Master Architecture – Enabling the Boundary-free Enterprise.” McNee will emphasize that Cloud is only one of several important new technologies – the others being Mobile, Social/Collaboration and Advanced Analytics plus Integration – that make the Boundary-free Enterprise™ and today’s loosely-coupled application architectures possible.
- Paul Loftus, General Manager of Cloud Managed Services within IBM GTS will follow with his featured presentation entitled "Rethinking IT and Reinventing Business with Cloud." Loftus will focus not only on how the Cloud is creating IT efficiencies, speed and flexibility, but how it is providing significant opportunity for cloud-enabled business transformation and innovation.
- Prior to lunch, Paul Brook, VP of Customer Success at SuccessFactor, an SAP company, will share real-world, enterprise-class Cloud business insight and experience in a featured Fireside Chat with Bill McNee, entitled "Aligning for Growth and Transformation: Rethinking Business Applications."
- The mid-afternoon featured speaker will be Mike Pearl, Principal and Cloud Computing Lead at PwC Consulting, speaking on "The Business Value of Digital Transformation,” including guidance and prioritization on Cloud IT and business strategies, people, process, governance and risk profile.
The event agenda also includes engaging, interactive panel discussions with enterprise executives, leading researchers, industry analysts, and investors, focused on the most important business and technology challenges and best practices associated with Cloud IT and business. Joining us this year are business and IT leaders including Rich Roseman, CIO from News Corp., Greg Buoncontri, EVP & CIO from Pitney Bowes, Andrew Stokes, Chief Scientist from Deutsche Bank, and Yuvi Kochar, CTO from The Washington Post Company – as well as other speakers and panelists from companies such as American Express, Citi, Dept. of Homeland Security, Dimension Data, GE Energy Management, Illumina, Infor, Marsh, Progress Software, Saugatuck Technology, SGS, Trident Capital, and Wells Fargo Securities, among others.
This one-day executive forum brings together CIOs, CTOs and senior business leaders from across a wide range of industries to explore how they can and are realizing value from the Business Cloud. Conference participants will learn the following from Cloud experts and their industry peers:
- Profiting from the Cloud – New business models / offerings / customer engagement
- Mobility, Collaboration and Social Business – Key drivers of business innovation
- Managing Opportunity and Risk in the Cloud
- The New Master Architecture, and the rise of the Boundary-free Enterprise™
- The Cloud and the Changing Nature of Work – Reinventing business applications
- Public and Private Clouds – Maximizing value while reducing complexity
- Making Big Data Pay – The rise of predictive and advanced analytics
- Managing the Business Cloud – Governance, reliability, availability, security
For more information about the conference, go to http://www.cloudbusinesssummit.com, or call Chris MacGregor at +1.203.454.3900.