These individuals will help healthcare organizations better understand the importance of addressing patient experience and offer ideas and inspiration to fuel their individual journeys.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) September 26, 2012
The Beryl Institute announces the launch of the Patient Experience Speakers Bureau to encourage and support continued dialogue around the importance of addressing patient experience in healthcare. The resource helps connect organizations and meeting planners with professional speakers passionate about improving the patient experience.
The bureau launches with seventeen initial speakers including well-known healthcare leaders, executives, practitioners and patients. Each has a unique perspective and expertise to share through their series of featured topics.
- Kristin Baird, President, Baird Group
- Barbara Balik, Senior Faculty at the Institute of Healthcare Improvements
- Beverly Begovich, Practice Leader, Baptist Leadership Group
- Tiffany Christensen, Double Lung Transplant Recipient; Author, "Sick Girl Speaks"
- Anthony Cirillo, Author, "Who Moved My Dentures?"
- Nancy DeZellar Walsh, Owner/Principal, DeZellar Walsh Consulting LLC
- Jill Golde, Senior Vice President, Client Experience, Leebov Golde Group
- Fred Lee, Author, "If Disney Ran Your Hospital: 9 1/2 Things You Would Do Differently"
- Wendy Leebov, President and CEO, Leebov Golde Group
- Susan Mazer, President and CEO, Healing HealthCare Systems, Inc.
- Katie Owens, Practice Leader, Baptist Leadership Group
- Carol Santalucia, Former Director, Service Excellence and Patient Advocacy, Cleveland Clinic
- Paul Spiegelman, CEO/Founder, The Beryl Companies
- Al Stubblefield, President Emeritus, Baptist Health Care
- Colleen Sweeney, Creator of The Patient Empathy Project
- Kathy Torpie, Multi-trauma Patient; Author, "Losing Face"
- Jason Wolf, Executive Director, The Beryl Institute
“The bureau includes a broad range of powerful speakers, from authors to consultants, practitioners to patients. These individuals provide critical perspectives that will help healthcare organizations better understand the importance of addressing patient experience and offer them ideas and inspiration to fuel their individual journeys,” said Jason Wolf, executive director of The Beryl Institute.
The Patient Experience Speakers Bureau represents The Beryl Institute’s commitment to be the global community of practice and premier thought leader on improving the patient experience. Members and guests can access the bureau at no charge and reach out directly to featured speakers to coordinate fees, schedules and other arrangements through a form on the speakers profile page.
Learn more at http://www.theberylinstitute.org/?page=SpeakersBureau.
# # #
About The Beryl Institute:
The Beryl Institute is the global community of practice and premier thought leader on improving the patient experience. The Institute serves as a reliable resource for shared information and proven practices, a dynamic incubator of leading research and new ideas and an interactive connector of leaders and practitioners. The Institute is uniquely positioned to develop and publicize cutting-edge concepts focused on improving the patient experience, touching thousands of healthcare executives and patients.
The Beryl Institute defines the patient experience as the sum of all interactions, shaped by an organization’s culture, that influence patient perceptions across the continuum of care.