Redding, CT (PRWEB) September 27, 2012
Search Marketing Expo – SMX East kicks off next Tuesday, October 2 in New York City. Here’s what is in store:
- Over 50 conference sessions and keynotes on search engine optimization (SEO), paid search advertising (PPC), local and mobile search, and social media marketing. Review the agenda at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/east/agenda
- 120+ internet marketing experts sharing their best tactics. See who’s speaking at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/east/2012/speakers
- Forty-five leading search and internet marketing solution providers in the Expo Hall. The roster of exhibitors and sponsors is at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/east/2012/exhibitors
- Over 30 of the exhibitors will be presenting case studies and best practices in the SMX Theater, see the schedule: http://searchmarketingexpo.com/east/2012/theater-presentations
- Ten educational sessions on internet and search engine marketing presented by Google, Bing, Covario, Page One Power, Conductor, Quantcast and SEMPO; open to all pass holders including Expo+ – see the descriptions: http://searchmarketingexpo.com/east/expo-plus-pass#expoAgenda
SMX East takes place in at the Javits Convention Center October 2-4. The SMX Expo Hall is open noon to 6pm on October 2 and 10am to 4pm on October 3. Exhibitors and sponsors include Premier Sponsors Bing, Covario, Google and Marin Software, and Gold Sponsors Bright Edge, Bruce Clay Inc. and Quantcast.
SMX East will also offer six in-depth pre-conference workshops on Monday, October 1, conducted by leading experts in internet and search engine marketing. Topics include marketing on Facebook, search engine optimization (SEO), international search, Google AdWords, local search and SEO for in-house marketers. More information is available at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/east/workshops.
Pre-conference Pricing Available Until October 1
Ticket prices for SMX East are available at pre-conference rates through October 1. Several pass options are available, from 3-day All Access passes to free Expo+ passes.
Register online for SMX East at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/east/register or by calling (877) 242-5242 between 9am and 5pm ET Monday thru Friday.
About Search Marketing Expo – SMX East and Third Door Media
SMX East features sessions for those seeking advanced tactics or just starting out in search marketing, work on an in-house SEM team, hail from an agency, or own a business.
Attend SMX East for:
- Exceptional content so compelling, you’ll want to implement what you’ve learned before leaving the conference. Super-charged sessions on PPC, SEO, social media marketing, local and mobile search will help you succeed today, tomorrow and in the future.
- Invaluable connections made possible by the ultimate mix of structured networking opportunities and social events. Meet new contacts and reconnect with colleagues. SMX makes it easy to interact and exchange ideas with other industry thought leaders.
- Essential conveniences to help you juggle your every-day responsibilities while maximizing your conference time: always-available and free Wi-Fi; hot lunches, snacks and beverages all day; access to all presentations and tools to pre-plan your custom itinerary. SMX has got you covered.
Third Door Media’s mission is to empower internet and search marketing professionals by providing trusted content and community services they need to be successful.
The company produces the global Search Marketing Expo conference series. SMX conferences include: SMX West (San Jose, CA), SMX East (New York City), SMX Advanced, SMX London, SMX Israel, SMX Munich, SMX Toronto, SMX Sydney, SMX Melbourne, SMX Paris, SMX Stockholm and SMX Social Media Marketing (Las Vegas, NV).
Third Door Media publishes Search Engine Land and Marketing Land, which provide news, analysis and tutorials to help internet marketers do their jobs more effectively. The company also provides a full range of innovative marketing services including lead generation, content creation and licensing via its Digital Marketing Depot brand.
Third Door Media was recognized in 2011 and 2012 by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing 5000 private companies in America.