(PRWEB) September 27, 2012
The best time to communicate with a customer is while they are onsite and in-app. In-context communication can be maximally relevant and effective.
Until now, in-context on-site messaging has not been easy to do:
- Web analytics provides aggregate data to improve customer experience but it is hard to get real-time actionable per-user or per-account insight.
- Marketing automation and email solutions are focused on email, which is inherently out of context.
- Chat is real-time but is costly to scale and limited in its application because it is 1 to 1.
- Development teams are focused on core site and application experience not on marketing's needs.
A simple example of Apptegic OnMessage in action can be found here.
Online businesses already use Apptegic to increase revenue in the following ways:
- Convert interested customers to paying
- Convert freemium or free trial users to paying customers
- Upsell or cross-sell their own customers
- Make customers more successful
- Retain customers and reduce churn
Apptegic release of OnMessage provides online businesses with a new means to increase customer engagement, customers success, and revenues through in-context behaviorally targeted messages.
A demo of the Apptegic OnMessage can be set up by request.