This is what the market has been waiting for and now it's here.
-David Osborn, CEO of Building Engines
Boston, MA (PRWEB) September 26, 2012
Building Engines, global provider of comprehensive web-based real estate and facility operations management solutions, today announced the upcoming release of a next generation mobile app (BE Mobile) as an extension to its Property and Tenant Management Platform. Leveraging new and powerful mobile technology, Building Engines’ enhanced mobility platform combines the independence and power of an “onboard” mobile application with the depth and flexibility of its core operations management solution.
The enhanced Building Engines Mobile Platform allows property and facility management teams to:
1. Work with a modern, fully functional onboard App and database
2. Work offline- access equipment history, maintenance documents and instructional videos from basements and other areas of unreliable service
3. Use any internet empowered device, including iPhone, Android, Blackberry, iPad and tablets
4. Leverage onboard mobile functions like photo capture, attaching them to work orders and tasks
5. Attach media files to work orders and equipment records (PDFs, docs, spreadsheets, photos, videos, etc.)
6. Immediately access important documentation to support task-related activities
7. Prioritize and escalate work while offline
8. Utilizing "True Sync" capability, automatically update information entered offline when access to cellular, wireless or a wired environment returns with the actual time of data entry
"This is revolutionary," said David Osborn, CEO of Building Engines. "It's Building Engines in your pocket - the functionality and features of our most utilized tools (Work Order, Preventive Maintenance, Incidents and Inspection) along with broad platform support and superior reliability. This is what the market has been waiting for and now it's here."
BE Mobile, a response to modern property and facility teams who are increasingly disconnected from their desks, is the first operations management mobile app to address all the issues that previously plagued mobile usage - interrupted service, unreliable onboard applications and limited device support. Technicians can now arrive on site with full access to equipment manuals, instruction videos, floor plans, schematics, and inspection walk-through checklists. They can record, store and upload photographs of equipment condition or incident information to illustrate and assess the scope of work prior to arrival. Mobile managers have all the information they need at their fingertips, all the time.
"Our clients can now leverage our powerful, ever-evolving features," said Osborn, "on any device, everywhere and anytime." The work flow is modern and fluid with rapid screen loads and database calls that are familiar to device-native mobile applications.
Be Mobile will be available in the iTunes, Google and Blackberry App stores and driectly from Building Engines in October 2012.
Building Engines' web-based and mobile property and tenant management system empowers owners and managers to capture, communicate, assign and report every aspect of operational performance and tenant experience. For over 10 years, Building Engines has been committed to recognizing and implementing property and tenant management best practices gleaned from customer feedback, industry thought leaders and commercial real estate experience. For more information: http://www.buildingengines.com/
Marketing Communications Director