Teavana develops the best loose leaf teas from around the world, buying direct from tea gardens to obtain the top quality crop each season.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) September 26, 2012
Today, Teavana ®, the tea retailer known for offering the best quality loose leaf teas in the world, launches its new Fall/Holiday collection. “We are thrilled to offer seventeen new tea blends inspired by our global journeys this year,” said Patrick Farrell , VP of Merchandising at Teavana. As part of the Global Treasures Collection, this holiday season, Teavana has a tea to fit any occasion, each one with an amazing inspirational story. Every tea is uniquely selected for its extraordinary flavor and quality by our tea team. Teavana develops the best loose leaf teas from around the world, buying direct from tea gardens to obtain the top quality crop each season.
The Global Treasures Collection new teas
- - Watermelon Mint Chiller (TM) White Tea - This flavored white tea is crisp, clean and the perfect cool antidote to beat the heat. Juicy watermelon, brisk peppermint and soothing, stimulating eucalyptus mix marvelously with notes of pineapple, tangerine and berries, creating a minty, juicy chiller that will keep you calm and collected no matter how high the mercury rises.
- - Spiced Mandarin Oolong (TM) Tea - Journey along the Asian spice trading routes and savor the rich exotic flavors of juicy tangerines, lemons and ripe blood oranges perfectly blended with cinnamon, ginger, star anise, cloves and pepper. With its wonderful mix of sweet citrus fruits and traditional chai spices, this delicious flavored Chinese oolong tea is destined to become an everyday favorite.
- - Very Berry White Tea (TM) - This luscious multi-berry blend of 'superfruits' grapes, elderberries, black currants, and blueberries is elegantly infused with high-grade mao feng white tea. The ripe, juicy berries are enhanced with tart hibiscus, making a bold berry treat, enjoyed hot or iced.
- - WonderBerry Chocolate Truffle (TM) Oolong Tea - Explosive multiberry taste with full-bodied chocolate notes inspired by Belgium's decadent chocolate truffles. This delicious oolong is a wonderful blend of rich chocolate, cocoa, and Madagascar vanilla, infused with a mix of elderberries, blackberries, cranberries, cherries, and raspberries. A true chocolate and berry lovers' delight, these indulgent flavors melt together with a hint of spice to create a perfectly wicked sinless treat.
- - Berry Basil Blast! White Tea (TM) - Expect the unexpected and be pleasantly surprised with this unique and flavorful white tea blend that is a culinary delight. Sweet meets savory, fruit meets herb, as luscious and juicy blackberries, strawberries, pineapple, orange, and lemon marry well with sweet, smooth basil creating an extraordinary union of unexpected flavors that combine into a bright berry basil sensation.
Global Treasures Collection new tea accessories
Teavana also offers everything needed to prepare and enjoy loose leaf tea. The new Global Treasures tea accessories are inspired by such exotic locations as Morocco and Kashmir and are perfect for giving and receiving. The must have items for the season include:
- - Voyager Glass Tumblers: Inspired by exotic cities, these patterned glass tumblers create a stylish way to transport tea wherever you go. The designs took inspiration from patterned textiles and rugs. They are made of double-walled borosilicate glass which keeps the tea hot and your hands cool.
- - Abundance Cast Iron Teapots: The traditional grouping of the Buddha's hand, the pomegranate, and the peach represent the Three Abundances. The trio symbolizes wealth, progeny, and long life. Celebrate the popular wealth bringing motif of the Three Abundances with this cast iron teapot.
- - Royal Sapphire Bone China Set: This elegant tea set, with its deep cobalt blue exterior and platinum accents has a design which is both modern and timeless. Each set includes one 32 oz. teapot, four tea cups and four saucers.
- - Marrakesh Tea Tins: These gorgeous tins were inspired by carpets and textiles from Northern Africa. The designs have a subtle metallic sheen which adds to their charm. Air-tight and light-tight.
Great value gift sets bring together the best of the tea lifestyle, creating the perfect gift for someone special this season:
- - Sweet Decadence Tea collection: Enjoy a delectable dessert anytime with premium loose tea leaves that have all the unique and luscious flavor of their namesake treats, but absolutely none of the calories, carbs, or fat. Divine, decadent, guilt-free indulgence is yours for the sipping with this collection of four slimsational tea treats and a pair of rich chocolate tea infuser mugs. Teavana Exclusive.
- - Global Treasures Tea Collection: Leave your worries behind you as you sip around the globe on a refreshing tea journey featuring some of the boldest flavors imaginable. Tranquility and harmony await in this unique collection of worldly blends culled from the sun-kissed Sahara in Morocco, diverse cultures of Java Indonesia, glistening white sand beaches of Cuba, and the mysteries of the famed Asian Spice Route. Bon Voyage!
These are just a few of the highlights from the new Global Treasures Collection at Teavana in stores and online. Stop by your local store or shop online at teavana.com to experience the full offering of the world’s best teas and teawares.
Teavana is a specialty retailer offering more than 100 varieties of premium loose-leaf teas, authentic artisanal teawares and other tea-related merchandise through over 284 company-owned stores and on its website. Founded in 1997, the company offers new tea enthusiasts and tea connoisseurs alike its “Heaven of Tea” retail experience where passionate and knowledgeable “teaologists” engage and educate them about the ritual and enjoyment of tea. The company’s mission is to establish Teavana as the most recognized and respected brand in the tea industry by expanding the culture of tea across the world. To support the tea culture globally, Teavana donates approximately 1% of annual net profits to the Cooperative for Assistance and Relief Everywhere, Inc., or “CARE,” through its Teavana Equatrade program. For more information, visit http://www.teavana.com.