(PRWEB) September 28, 2012
Following the release of this year’s truckIT Survey – and tabulating the responses of over 250 trucking industry executives, eyefortransport is pleased to release this year’s second part of its annual truckIT report.
Focusing primarily on specific trucking technology issues, the report features and reveals:
· 10 graphics highlighting respondents and specific fleet technology areas
· 58% of respondents chose data metrics as the most important part of Big Data strategy
· Almost 20% of respondents chose a long-term technology plan as their key priority in tech life-cycle management
· Over 27% of fleets say mobile products have improved their operations visibility
You can download a copy of the report directly here - http://events.eft.com/truckit/content3.php
eyefortransport will also be releasing part 3 of the report in the next month. This will feature:
2012 truckIT Report 3 - The Solution Provider Perspective Contains 7 graphics looking into specific fleet tech areas including:
· Perceived drivers for technology investments by solution providers
· Top technology areas solution providers though fleets were investing
· Top methods used by solution providers to gain business
· Top solution provider marketing methods
The topics contained in these reports will be featured at this year’s truckIT Forum – December 13th and 14th in Miami. A limited number of complimentary passes for this event are available for top IT and Operations executives from major for-hire and private trucking fleets. These include one night’s hotel accommodation until October 1st. Register by clicking here.
About eyefortransport (EFT)
EFT is the global leader in business intelligence and C-level networking for the transport, logistics and supply chain industry. We specialize in connecting senior industry executives with their industry peers, and with the crucial information they need to excel in their work.
For 13 years, EFT has provided the industry with essential business intelligence in the form of news, reports, benchmarking data, white papers and high-level events. Through constant direct engagement with industry leaders, we ensure our products and events are directly tailored to meet the industry’s needs.
With over 15 annual events in Europe, North America and Asia, EFT also provides the primary meeting grounds for the top executives in the industry. Our events are consistently attended by the CEOs, CSCOs, and VP-level decision-makers from the leaders in supply chain and logistics.
For more details about any of our individual events, check out the individual event websites on the right hand side of our homepage.
For information about our business intelligence products, or to get involved with any of our events or initiatives, call us today: +44 (0)207 375 7174 or 1-800-814-3459 ext. 7174 or visit http://www.eft.com