(PRWEB) September 27, 2012
SeniorHomes.com, a free nationwide resource for seniors and their families searching for senior care or senior housing, announces the launch of new resource pages providing comprehensive, state specific assisted living information. These resource pages were designed to help educate seniors and their families about the state specific nuances related to finding and paying for assisted living.
“We are excited to broaden the information we provide and improve each consumer’s experience on our website,” says Chris Rodde, SeniorHomes.com CEO. “We hope our state level resources will allow families to conduct a more targeted and effective search so they can find the right type of senior care for their loved ones.”
The redesigned state pages are part of SeniorHomes.com continued efforts to improve each individual’s experience on their website.
The new Assisted Living pages Include:
1. Comprehensive cost data for assisted living in each state and up to 20 major cities within the state.
2. State level regulations and information on the types of assisted living offered.
3. A better search function, allowing users to browse by region and by city to better target their search.
4. An interactive map that allows users to "zoom in" on their area of interest and to find a community within their target city.
5. A list of Top Providers of assisted living for that state.
Browse to the following pages for a sample:
SeniorHomes.com is a free resource for people looking for senior housing or senior care for a loved one or themselves. With expert-written articles, a comprehensive directory of care options and a free care advisor service, SeniorHomes.com is the best place to start your search for assisted living, independent living, Alzheimer's care, a retirement community or home care. For example, check out Florida Assisted Living page for a complete listing of over 20 communities in the immediate area or call 800-276-1202 to talk to an advisor for free today.
# # #
If you'd like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview with Chris Rodde, please call Natalie Vaché at (206)-673-4755, or email her at Natalie(at)seniorhomes(dot)com.