Boston, MA (PRWEB) September 27, 2012
Tristar Worldwide Chauffeur Services announced that it completed the integration of M7 Worldwide Transportation into the Tristar brand -- creating a single global entity that is a diversified provider of premium ground services with owned operations in America, Europe and Asia. Tristar’s acquisition of M7 was announced in February, 2012.
Mike Fogarty, CEO of Tristar U.S., said, “We are delighted to announce that M7 has been fully integrated into the Tristar brand, creating a single entity that serves our clients efficiently, cost-effectively, and with high standards of service in more than 80 countries worldwide.” He concluded, “Moving into the busy fall travel season, Tristar continues to gain market share and expand its presence in North America -- and we are proud to provide our clients with flexibility, cost savings and an unmatched track record of safe, on-time performance, which have been the hallmarks of the Tristar experience for years.”
Among other benefits, the integration of the two companies offers clients:
- The opportunity to realize significant cost savings -- through an expanded operating platform and the buying power it allows Tristar to pass along to customers. Tristar is able to offer attractive rates for chauffeur services around the world.
- An inclusive rate structure, which simplifies invoices and receipts.
- A consistently high level of service, provided by chauffeurs clients know and trust – M7’s great chauffeurs continue to work with Tristar, and the company is making every effort to ensure customers receive the best of care at all times.
- The integration of best practices from M7, into Tristar’s already industry-leading execution of ground transportation services.
- Worldwide service with localized rates, in cities such as Hong Kong, London, and Manchester, England.
- A dedicated, experienced team of managers and client service professionals, who are here to help 24/7 and answer any questions customers may have – by dialing the same number they have always called, 1-800-562-8808.
Among other recognitions, Tristar ranks high on LCT Magazine’s List of 100 Largest Fleet Owners. In 2012, it was recognized with a prestigious Queen’s Award for International Trade, and a Sunday Times Track 200 award for growth, in the U.K. Tristar Worldwide is based outside London, with U.S. headquarters in Boston. It has owned fleets in London and Manchester, England, in Boston and in New York, and in Hong Kong.
For information, visit http://www.tristarworldwide.com, or call twenty four hours, + 1 (866) 686-0373.
With owned operations and corporate offices in London, Manchester, Boston, New York and Hong Kong, Tristar Worldwide Chauffeur Services delivered more than 500,000 trips in more than 80 countries in 2011. Tristar employs teams of chauffeurs in those cities. It operates through a network of highly trained and qualified affiliates in more than 80 countries worldwide. Tristar attributes much of its success to a highly selective and detailed affiliate qualification and management process, which ensures the company’s industry-leading, high level of client service and performance.
Tristar is one of the world’s largest chauffeur drive companies in its sector, with a fleet of more than 500 vehicles. They also have long-term partnerships with regional and international affiliates, and provide contracted services to some of the best-known and well-respected companies and brands