Bend, Oregon (PRWEB) September 26, 2012
The Bend WebCAM (Web + Creative and Marketing) conference, October 25-26, 2012, is bringing some of the most innovative minds in SEO, social media and traditional advertising and branding to downtown Bend, Oregon. More than 250 people are expected to attend and gain new insight and ideas on how to spend their marketing dollars more effectively and become more successful in the digital marketing space.
Now in its fourth year, the conference, hosted by the Advertising Federation of Central Oregon and Pixelsilk, prides itself on offering a rich and balanced view of the latest online trends.
“This year’s speaker list is shaping up to be our best ever,” says Lynnette Braillard, marketing director for Visit Bend and co-chair of the event.
Mark Knowles, CEO of Pixelsilk and event co-chair, pulled some strings to get opening keynote speaker Danny Sullivan.
“Danny is one of the country’s most respected SEO authorities,” shares Mark. “As founder and editor-in-chief of Search Engine Land and producer of the highly regarded conference series, SMX: Search Marketing Expo, his insights are always timely and carry a lot of weight.”
Other speakers are equally strong in their respective fields. Bud Caddell of Deutsch LA was recently named Most Creative Person in Advertising Under 30 by businessinsider.com, while Lisa Rutherford of Coliloquy in San Francisco, was named AlwaysON Top 25 Women to Watch in Tech.
Three Session Tracks
True to its roots, the conference will offer three distinct session tracks: Geek (left brain) and Chic (right brain), plus, a third session track, Super Freak, which offers a hybrid of sessions. Some of the speakers who are scheduled to lead these interactive and idea-generating sessions include:
- Anders Gustafsson, creative director of Goodby, Silverstein & Partners, who has worked on interactive campaigns for big name accounts such as Sonic, Adobe, HP, Intuit and Nintendo.
- Bernie Borges, founder and CEO of Find and Convert, whose blogs on digital marketing gain new followers, while his advice in co-authored book Marketing 2.0 still resonates.
- Kat Gordon, founder and creative director for Maternal Instinct, who is leading the charge for mom-friendly marketing and brand strategies and also founded The 3% Conference taking place September 27 in San Francisco.
- Greg Boser, president of BlueGlass Interactive, who has built a reputation for developing and executing winning organic search strategies.
- Brad Cohen, director of Interactive Strategy for JESS3, who uses creative design and content to tell stories in interesting and innovative ways.
- And Marty Weintraub, CEO of aimClear and returning speaker, Will Scott, CEO of Search Influence, whose companies have been recognized as Inc. 500 honorees.
Go here for more information: http://www.bendwebcam.com/
Who should attend?
Small- to medium-sized business owners and other business and marketing professionals who want to keep up with the latest online trends—and who enjoy socializing and networking with their peers. A two-day pass for workshops and the conference is $479. A one-day pass (Friday only) is also available for $249. For registration details, go here: http://www.bendwebcam.com/registration/
Follow Bend WebCAM
Twitter: #bwc12 hashtag or @bendwebcam
AdFed of Central Oregon is a nonprofit, membership based organization of advertising, marketing and public relations professionals affiliated with the American Advertising Federation (AAF), which represents a national network of over 50,000 professionals in the advertising industry.
Pixelsilk is creator of the revolutionary web content management system (WCMS) that’s been endorsed by leading SEO firms for its rich SEO-friendly features, easy on-page editing and robust system maintenance.
Lynnette Braillard, Visit Bend, 541-350-0594 lynnette(at)visitbend(dot)com
Cam Davis, Wordplay, 541-408-1998 cam(at)camdavis(dot)com