These tips can help make flights more enjoyable and less stressful
(PRWEB UK) 29 September 2012
For many passengers, putting up with long check-in queues, heavy luggage, and rush of getting to the airport on time can be stressful enough. There are a few tips to make sure that as a passenger that certain travelling habits do not make life hell for fellow passengers.
- The kicking backseat passenger child or adult who seems to think there’s no one sitting in front of them-this is a nightmare for night flights
- The front seat passenger dropping the seat all the way back and leave the person behind stuck .
- The passenger who has not planned enough time to connecting flights and has kept another entire flight waiting.
- One of the stampeding passengers who all seem to want to fit in the narrow isle all at the same time to exit the plane as quickly as possible
- The passenger who hogs the overhead locker because of bringing too many extra comforts
- The unruly passenger who never adheres to the warning light
- The armrest thief especially the middle seat passenger
- One of the passengers who do not consider hygiene especially if you had a bad reaction with a meal earlier on.
- An inconsiderate passenger by being noisy especially during long or night flights while others are trying to sleep.
- The headrest grabber. Try to avoid using the occupied headrest in front to pull out of the seat.
These tips can help make flights more enjoyable and less stressful and hopefully the considerations can be reciprocated many times over.
Luggage Superstore established site is in West Kingsdown, Kent. Their aim is providing competitive prices of the highest quality luggage and top calibre Customer Service for online luggage shopping.