Siblu Launches 2013 Early Booking Savings For France Holidays
France specialist Siblu Villages is casting a Gallic shrug at late deals with the launch of a new early booking offer for UK families.
(PRWEB UK) 29 September 2012
29 September 2012: France specialist Siblu Villages is casting a Gallic shrug at late deals with the launch of a new early booking offer for UK families.
Until 9 November, Siblu is giving up to 30% off breaks to France at 14 holiday villages, all available to book with a low deposit of only £50.
With the early booking saving, Siblu holiday prices start from only £226.
The following prices are based on seven-nights for a family of up to six in a two bedroom holiday home.
Brittany: from £226 (saving £96) at four-star Domaine de Kerlann on the outskirts of Pont Aven, a pretty port-town in southern Brittany that inspired the artist Gauguin. The holiday village has indoor and outdoor pools with a large splashzone of water cannons and fountains, plus numerous adventure playgrounds and sports pitches. Departing 8 June.
- Vendee: from £348 (saving £86) at Le Bois Masson in the Vendee on France’s west coast. The region has a big, sandy, sunny coastline and well maintained cycle tracks that wind along coast, through towns and across the flat countryside. Le Bois Masson is a lively four-star holiday village with indoor and outdoor pools and its own health and wellbeing spa with a wide range of luxurious treatments. Departing 15 June.
- Languedoc: from £415 (saving £103) at Lac des Reves on the Mediterranean coast. The holiday village is perfect for combining a beach and city break: there are wide sandy beaches and seaside restaurants only minutes away, and the stylish city of Montpellier is within easy reach – head to the pink-marbled Place de la Comedie for a sunny afternoon of people watching or explore the maze of streets for boutique shops and quirky cafés and restaurants. Departing 22 June.
Entertainment passes free with every booking
Every siblu booking includes entertainment passes which give free access to three children’s clubs, indoor and outdoor pool complexes, an array of sports and family entertainment every evening.
Siblu’s holiday villages are located throughout France for a diverse choice of holiday destinations. Brittany has the country’s longest coastline and is dotted with craggy coves and picturesque fishing towns; the west coast has huge beaches and bustling seaside resorts, while the south is hot and glitzy.
Booking early allows families to choose from the widest selection of holiday villages and accommodation, and find the best deals on flights or ferry crossings.
To find out more about Siblu’s early booking offer for 2013 visit http://www.siblu.com or call 0871 911 2288.
About Siblu Villages
- The 14 locations are Domaine de Litteau (Normandy), Domaine de Kerlann, Pierres Couchees (both Brittany), Domaine de Dugny (Loire Valley), Le Bois Masson, Le Bois Dormant (both Vendee), Les Charmettes, La Pignade, Bonne Anse Plage (all Charente Maritime), La Reserve (Aquitaine), La Carabasse, Le Lac des Reves, Les Sables du Midi (all Languedoc), Le Montourey (Cote d’Azur)
- Siblu has sold holidays to France for more than 30 years
- Siblu welcomes around 120,000 guests every year
- With more than 25 activities available at every holiday village, lifeguarded pools and free children’s clubs, Siblu is a perfect setting for families
- For more information visit: http://www.siblu.com or ‘like’ the brand on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/sibluholidayvillages
For press information: contact Daniel Johnson.