Rent for Less.
Tampa, FL (PRWEB) September 30, 2012
While a description of a rental property advertisement can convey plenty of vital information like price, number of rooms, location and any extras that make the home special, a video, like this one from Cavalier Estates Property Management, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SW5gg8Zc2M&sns=em can give a prospective tenant a much better feel for not only the home’s interior but also the surrounding property.
Follow these simple tips for your rental property video:
· A well-made video presentation can also make the difference between a prospect and a client if it can draw a prospective tenant into a property to take a view first hand at what they have only seen online.
· A typical video slideshow presentation of a home should include 20-30 photos with a view to making a 2 to 2 1/2 minute slideshow. Anything longer than that and you will start to lose your viewer’s interest.
· Take establishing photos of the front and rear of the home as well as any added features like pools or gardens at your Tampa rental property
· Be sure the living rooms and bedrooms are free of clutter when you take those photos.
· Kitchens and bathrooms should be spotless when photographed.
· Any extras, like granite counter tops or fireplaces, may also warrant their own photos.
· Remember to shoot in daylight with the lights on in the house at your Tampa rental property.
Once complete, there are a number of simple free, online programs which are relatively easy to use where you can create a simple slideshows like PicoVico.