SRS Real Estate Partners September Transactions
Highlights of recently closed transactions and new assignments.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) September 30, 2012
SRS Real Estate Partners announces highlights of national transactions and new assignments for the month of September.
- A single tenant retail building that is leased and occupied by AutoZone has sold to a publicly traded REIT for $930,000. The 10,000-square-foot building is located at 2037 South MacArthur Boulevard in Springfield, Ill. Kyle Stonis and Pierce Mayson in the SRS Atlanta office brokered the transaction.
- The University of Texas at Arlington’s College Park development has leased two spaces to restaurants. Digg’s Taco Shop has leased a 2,906-square-foot space and Smiling Moose Deli has leased a 2,120-square-foot space. College Park is located south of UTA Boulevard between Pecan Street and Center Street. Frank N. Bullock and Jack Burgher in the SRS Dallas office handle the leasing for College Park at UT Arlington.
- Burton Property Group LLC has purchased Westwood Plaza and Schillinger Towne Centre in Mobile, Ala. for $33.25 million. Westwood Plaza is approximately 140,190 square feet. Schillinger Towne Centre is approximately 244,024 square feet. The two retail centers are located at the southeast quadrant of Airport Boulevard and Schillinger Road. Josh Burmeister in the SRS Mobile office represented Burton Property Group LLC in the acquisition.
- SRS Real Estate Partners has been selected to represent Kona Grill, Inc. in its expansion across Central, West Central and South Fla. Kona Grill, Inc. currently operates 23 restaurants across 16 states. John Artope, executive vice president and market leader for the SRS Orlando and Tampa offices, will facilitate the Central Fla. market. Garret Williams, vice president in the SRS Tampa office will service the greater Tampa Bay area. Michael Weiss, senior vice president in the SRS Fort Lauderdale office, and Dafna Nadulek, senior associate in the SRS Fort Lauderdale office, will oversee the site selection process across South Fla.
- VillaSport has purchased 7.5 acres of land on the southeast corner of SW Murray Road and SW Jenkins Road in Beaverton, Ore. It is adjacent to the NIKE Inc. world headquarters and campus. Ron Dowhaniuk, SCLS in the SRS Portland office represented the buyer, VillaSport in the transaction.
- Sleep Number has opened its third location in the Sacramento area on September 15. The 2,780-square-foot mattress and bedding store is located in Phase 1 of the Laguna Gateway Shopping Center in Elk Grove, Calif. Laura Tinetti in the SRS San Francisco office exclusively represents Sleep Number throughout Northern California.
About SRS Real Estate Partners
SRS Real Estate Partners (SRS) is the largest national real estate company in the country exclusively dedicated to retail services. Headquartered in Dallas with multiple offices nationwide, SRS’ strong presence across the country provides the company with unparalleled local knowledge on a national platform. As a result, clients of SRS have a competitive edge through a full range of offerings including brokerage services, corporate services, development services, investment services and managed services. Since its inception in 1986, SRS has built a strong foundation in the retail real estate world and grown into one of the industry’s most influential and respected leaders. For more information, please visit http://www.srsre.com.