Payroll Mate is always one of the very first payroll preparation solutions to implement payroll updates and new government regulations.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) December 16, 2012
Real Business Solutions (PayrollMate.com), a nationwide developer of payroll and 1099 preparation software, is helping small businesses, accounting professionals and payroll service providers file form 940 and 940 Schedule A with the IRS. Payroll Mate 2012 prepares and prints ready-to-sign 2012 form 940 (Employer's Annual Federal Unemployment FUTA Tax Return) and 2012 940 Schedule A (Multi-State Employer and Credit Reduction Information).
All users of Payroll Mate 2012 will get the new form 940 Schedule A update for free. The software maker is also advising small businesses that are still doing payroll by hand to start using a payroll software solution, which offers serious benefits, from increased payroll preparation efficiency to tangible cost savings.
Payroll Mate is always one of the first payroll preparation solutions to implement payroll updates and new government regulations. Year after year, thousands of businesses and accounting professionals trust Payroll Mate to do payroll and prepare payroll taxes.
Payroll Mate makes doing payroll easy, smooth, predictable, and of course affordable through a set of powerful and flexible payroll management capabilities that allow small businesses to operate smarter and save money.
Below is a short list of what Payroll Mate can do:
- Automatically calculates federal payroll tax and state payroll tax withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods.
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Supports the following federal payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3.
- Supports California DE 9 , DE 9C, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, IL 941 and IL UI-3/40.
- Supports fringe benefits.
- Supports payroll vacation accrual and sick pay accrual.
- Exports Payroll Data to QuickBooks software.
- Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
- Generates comprehensive payroll reports.
- Supports non-employee (1099 contractor payroll) with the ability to print 1099 MISC and 1096 tax forms.
- Handles payroll deductions.
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on preprinted red scannable W2 forms and W3 forms.
- Free updates during the tax year.
- One step backup and restore.
- Runs over a network.
- Supports payroll direct deposit.
- Ability to print MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give the 940 software PayrollMate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy managing payroll can be. Visit Payroll Mate payroll software page by pointing your browser to http://www.PayrollMate.com