Salt Lake City, Utah (PRWEB) May 24, 2012
Bullfrog Spas, manufacturer of quality portable hot tubs, was recently awarded the 2012 Best of State Award for the Pool and Spa category. This is the 9th time Bullfrog Spas has won the award since 2003.
The Best of State Organization has a goal of recognizing the best organizations, individuals and companies in Utah based on the following criteria*:
- The overall excellence, superiority and quality of a nominee's products, services or performance.
- The creativity which nominees display to differentiate themselves from their competition.
- The nominee's accomplishments to improve the quality of life in their community and state, and their efforts to make the world a better place.
Bullfrog Spas continues to lead the hot tub and spa industry in quality and innovation as reflected in these accomplishments:
- 100% wood-free composite spa support structure, no rot or warping
- Made in the USA with non-polluting, green methods, using 25% recycled materials
- Best energy efficiency in their class according to data compiled by the California Energy Commission
- Lowest failure rate shown by warranty claim data and verified by technicians
Bullfrog’s innovations include the patented JetPak System, which uses modular jetted hot tub seats, or JetPaks, that allow spa owners to customize the massages in their spa and interchange them at any time.
Bullfrog’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and corporate headquarters is located just outside of Salt Lake City, Utah. Bullfrog Spas are sold through Authorized Retailers across the US and Canada and in several other international markets, including Brazil and Europe.
Bullfrog executives, including CEO, Jerry Pasley, are available for interview.
To learn more about Bullfrog International, Bullfrog Spas, or JetPaks, please visit the Bullfrog Spas website today.