Using credit responsibly helps entrepreneurs manage cash flow so their businesses can thrive.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 24, 2012
With credit being the lifeline to small businesses, CreditDonkey.com, a credit card comparison website, released a new research infographic to help small business owners learn how to build credit.
"Using credit responsibly helps entrepreneurs manage cash flow so their businesses can thrive," says Charles Tran, founder of CreditDonkey.com.
Visit CreditDonkey.com to view the full infographic on How to Build Business Credit. The full infographic includes:
- Your Business is Born
- Setting Up Shop
- Key Factors to Your Business Credit Score
- How to Improve Your Business Credit
The experts at CreditDonkey.com also recommend the following tips for small business owners:
- When using a line of credit through a supplier, make sure you pay invoices on time. Doing so will usually help your business credit score.
- Be aware that not all suppliers report your line of credit or your payment history.
- Using business credit cards responsibly will also have a positive effect on your business credit history. Paying your entire balance each month will also help you get the most out of your rewards, like cash back, airline miles and travel perks.
- Remember to regularly check your business credit report to make sure it's correct and up to date.
Small business owners can visit CreditDonkey.com to compare the best business credit cards. CreditDonkey.com publishes credit card reviews, deals and tips to help small business owners make informed credit decisions.