For the new edition of our SEO Fitness Workbook, 2012 - we are offering free SEO Book review copies until April 1, 2012.
Fremont, CA (PRWEB) March 03, 2012
The JM Internet Group (web: jm-seo.org), a leader in providing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) training online, is proud to announce that the 2012 edition of their SEO Fitness Workbook - a leading book on Search Engine Optimization - is available free of charge as a review copy up to April 1, 2012. The new SEO book charts how to get a company or organization to the top of Google and Bing step-by-step and includes access to the SEO Toolbook, a compendium of over 100 amazing free search engine optimization tools for small business.
"Our focus in the 2012 edition of the SEO Fitness Workbook is small business," explains author Jason McDonald. "There are quite a few SEO books out there, but very few that focus on the needs of small business and focus on how to succeed step-by-step. Many are written in esoteric computer geek language, whereas our SEO Fitness Workbook is designed for busy small business owners and marketers who want an SEO book that explains what to do, when, how and why in easy-to-understand layman's terms. Moreover, the companion SEO toolbook identifies hundreds of free SEO tools available on the Internet. And we are giving the books away until April 1, 2012, as part of our new review program!"
To learn more about the new SEO book, go to -
SEO Fitness Workbook - Table of Contents
- Goals – define what you sell, who your customers are, and how best to reach them.
- Keywords - identify the best keywords for your company and measure your rank on Google searches.
- Page Tags - weave your target keywords into your HTML Page Tags.
- Landing Pages –create SEO-friendly pages for your priority keywords.
- Website Structure – optimize your home page and website layout.
- Link Building – devise a link-building strategy.
- News - leverage news and free syndication services for SEO.
- Blogging – set up a blog that follows best SEO practices.
- Social Media and Local Search – take advantage of social media opportunities like Google Places, Yelp, Twitter and review marketing to enhance your website performance.
- Metrics - measure your progress towards the top of Google, inbound keywords, and paths taken by customers once they land on your website.
Free and In-Depth Training in Search Engine Optimization
The JM Internet Group provides both free and paid training for small businesses in SEO (Search Engine Optimization). On the free side, the company has one to two free 'Top Ten Free SEO Tools' webinars each month as well as lunch / coffee webinars for busy small business marketers on topics such as SEO-friendly blogging and Google+. In adition, the company offers in-depth paid training courses and classes in SEO that start with keyword definition, proceed to on-page techniques like page tags and website structure, explain link building and social mentions, and end with Google Analytics. To date, over 1300 people have taken the company's paid trainings; and over 15,000 have taken one of the company's free SEO webinars. More information can be found at the website (jm-seo.org) or by calling 510-713-2150.
About JM Internet Group
The JM Internet Group provides SEO, Social Media Marketing, and Google AdWords training and courses for busy marketers and businesspeople. Online search engine optimization training helps explain keywords, page tags, link building strategies and other techniques needed to climb to the top of search engine rankings for Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The teaching methodology is hands on, with live examples and discussions, taught from the convenience of each student's computer.
JM Internet Group, Media Relations