Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 02, 2012
Expressing one's love on Valentine's Day with candy, flowers and jewelry is a time-honored tradition. CreditDonkey.com, a credit card comparison site, reviewed the top deals and compiled their list of the best credit card deals for Valentines.
CreditDonkey.com compared generous rewards, low interest rates, low fees and helpful benefits to determine the best credit card deals for Valentines.
Credit card issuers are ramping up the incentives with lucrative introductory bonus offers.
The experts at CreditDonkey.com recommend these credit card deals:
For consumers who pay in full each month, earn rewards with the best cash back credit cards.
- Highlight: List includes a no annual fee credit card with $200 bonus cash back after you make $500 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- "Valentine's Day is expensive. Even a simple night out for a dinner and a movie can easily cost over $100," says Charles Tran, founder of CreditDonkey.com.
For consumers who like the concierge treatment, enjoy Valentines using credit cards with concierge service.
- "Want the best for your date?" asks Tran. With concierge service from your credit card, you'll have expert help in finding the best places to eat and shop.
For consumers who like to travel, earn free hotel stays with the best hotel credit cards.
- Highlight: List includes cards from several major hotel chains offering lucrative introductory bonus points after reaching minimum spending threshold.
- "Make your Valentine's Day memorable. A vacation can be a great way to bond with the person you love and to test your compatibility as a couple. Whether you plan a weekend to the countryside or an exotic trip, your vacation will make this Valentine's Day memorable," says Tran.
Consumers can visit CreditDonkey.com to find the best credit card deals. CreditDonkey.com publishes credit card reviews, deals and tips to help consumers make informed credit decisions. They can search, compare and apply online, finding the best credit cards for their individual needs.