Can you remember your child's blood type without looking through paper files? What if you need to know within the next hour?
(PRWEB) January 25, 2012
Available now on the App Store.
For all parents, keeping an up-to-date record of their children’s health information and health history often proves to be challenging. My Kid’s Health solves this problem by offering the ability for parents to keep all health related information for their children in one place, on their iPad.
Developed by parents, for parents, to create the perfect tool for keeping track of their kid's health and development.
Features at a glance:
- All the basics: date of birth, blood type, allergies, social security/national health number, as well as the child's photo
- Growth records: height, weight, head circumference, plotted beautifully on a graph
- Personalised vaccination schedule: keeps records of previous vaccinations, and reminders for upcoming injections. Vaccination data is calculated using the child's date of birth, with data provided by the World Health Organization and national authorities
- Upcoming Doctor appointments: also keeps a history of visits, with details of diagnosis and treatment
- Upcoming Dentist appointments: with a history of visits
- Childhood illnesses: keep track of which common childhood illnesses, such as Chickenpox (varicella), the child has had
- Accident and Illness history: coughs, scrapes, fevers, and accidents -- all can be recorded for a full history of the child's health
- View upcoming appointments and vaccinations for all the children on one easy screen
- Appointments and schedules are synced with the iPad calendar with notifications and reminders
- Ideal for newborns to teens
- My Kid's Health is perfect for a single child, or a large family!
- Full and unrestricted, no need to pay for upgrades or in-app purchases
My Kid’s Health has been launched on the Apple App Store on 18 January 2012 at the price of USD12.99. While this is the initial version, enhancements are already under development to make My Kid’s Health even more compelling and useful for all parents.
My Kid’s Health is available for all countries in English; however, versions in other languages are currently being developed and will be launched within the first quarter 2012
My Kid’s Health has been developed by Pomelo, whose objective is to develop a series of innovative and useful lifestyle applications for mobile devices, building on the fantastic features that tablets offer for everyday users.